Chapter 14 | Stiles Knows

Malia's POV
The next morning I woke up at 7am, which was quite late for me. I walked downstairs and made myself s cup of coffee, I fried 5 slices of bacon and waited for them to get crispy. Once they were crispy I dabbed some of the oil off, and took my bacon and coffee to the living room sofa, where I sat and watched my favourite movie 'Moana'.

When everyone else came down, you could feel the tension in the air, it was horrible. They all went separate ways, Lydia and Allison went to the kitchen, Isaac went onto the bay window, and Scott and Stiles sat down on the opposite sofa. I got up to wash my dishes to hear murmurs coming from the kitchen, about me. I turned on my supernatural hearing and listened in 'is she trying to ruin summer' 'I mean like she is so crazy, just like her parents' 'she never fit in, she was never a member of the pack, and she never will be'. I dumped my plate "I have supernatural hearing you know" I stated before going upstairs, quickly changing into some leggings and a baggy jumper, I threw on some boots, put my hair in a messy bun, and grabbed my bag and sunglasses before making my way back downstairs "Stiles, can I use your jeep" I asked grabbing his keys "I'll come with" he said, I went to go argue but he was already gone "hey Scott can you tell him I'll be in the jeep?" Scott nodded as I turned around and went to his jeep.

Stiles came running out, and hopped into the drivers seat "so wanna tell me what wrong?" He asked as he pulled away from the cabin "nothing is wrong" I simply replied, looking back at the cabin, things got so messed up. He looked at me, and put his foot on the brakes, I went flying forward and jerked back "what did you do that for!" I screamed at him, he just grabbed my hand and dragged me into the forest. I tried protesting "Malia for once please shut the hell up!" I sighed and followed him to a small picnic bench in the middle of the forest "so Malia, I'm gonna ask again, what's wrong?" I signed "I'm not asking to know, I'm asking to help" he added "Stiles, you're not my savior, just someone that I used to know, I am broken, something is seriously wrong inside of me, I feel violent, like I'm dying, I feel broken, I can't be fixed okay" I said "Malia you have to tell me I can help" he begged "I have an eating disorder" I muttered, but I knew he had heard me "how long?" He asked "since I was turned back to a human" I said "you never told me?" He said raising his voice "you didn't notice" I fired back "Isaac knows, and Kira knows, but no one else, I swear to god stiles if you tell them I will sink my teeth into your neck and rip it to shreds" he looked at me smiling "god you are such a Hale" I smiled back "I won't tell anyone but please some to me" I nodded and grabbed his keys, sprinting back to the keep, hopping into the drivers seat. I waited about 4 minutes until Stiles finally materialized.

I then drove around for hours in the calming roads of Mystic Cove.