Chapter 17 | Bonding

Malia's POV
I woke up the next day, with a smile on my face, I turned to the clock and saw it was 6:47. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and started to cook some eggs and bacon, I also made some mini waffles and pancakes.

When everyone woke up they came running downstairs and saw all the food ok the table "legend!" Isaac shouted as he took a seat. We all sat around the table, I watched as everyone went to grab some food, Isaac reached for the last pancake, at the same time Allison did, their hands touched and he moved his "it's all yours, I've ate like half already" she smiled at him silently thanking him with a small blush on her cheeks.

I grabbed some waffles, eggs and bacon, I slowly munched down on the warm food. We had small talk as we ate our food and drank our drinks "hey what are we doing today?" Lydia asked "well Isaac and I are going to that Mexican food place" Scott said "I was gonna ask Malia to go shopping or something" Allison said, I turned and smiled to her "what are you and Stiles gonna do today then?" I asked Lydia "wanna go to the pot painting place?" She asked stiles "yeh sure" he nodded "all sorted then" I replied eating the rest of my breakfast.

We all got changed and then met at the living room "oh by the way save some room for tea tonight" I said as everyone went there own ways.

Allison and I walked into town making a little conversation, we walked to a small cafe, we quickly ordered our drinks and sat down at a booth "so Malia, tell me something about you" Allison said "well my psychotic mother killed my family, then I killed her" I said laughing, which she joined in "no tell me something About You that no one knows" I sighed think for a few seconds, our drinks came, I took a sip then spoke again "I can tell when 2 people like each other, I can tell Stiles has always liked Lydia, even when he dated me, I can tell that she secretly likes him back, she just doesn't know it yet, I know that you and Isaac like each other" she interrupted me to complain "I don't like Isaac, Isaac doesn't like me" I looked at her "yeh you do, that hand touching and blush say otherwise Ali" I laughed at her "hey, okay maybe I do, but he doesn't like me back Mal" I smiled knowing I got my answer "hey it's my superpower to know this, you know like chemosignals and scents, I can sense that he likes you back" I said with a smile on my face "right-o superwoman" she said laughing, I joined in, trying to sip my coffee, sadly failing.