Chapter 12 | Cute Moments

Malia's POV
Isaac and I got back to the cabin, still in silence. I walked straight to the kitchen and started making tea for everyone. I took out some tomatoes and started making some sauce, adding some salt and pepper, to give it some more taste. I grabbed some lasagna pieces and started layering the sauce, then the sheets, adding a secret layer of meat and vegetable. I grabbed the pan and placed it in the oven. I then started making some chips and a salad.

By the time I had baked and created all the food and set the table, everyone was home "hey did you enjoy your days?" I asked everyone while pouring myself some water "yeh it was good" Stiles said "it was fun" Scott added "loved it" Lydia said "it was brilliant" Allison joined "well I'm glad, anyone hungry?" I questioned everyone nodded running to the table.

I plated myself some salad and a few chips, as Isaac looked at me with a disappointed look, so I grabbed a few more to please him. We talked about our days while we were eating, Isaac and I leaving out the tree incident.

Once we all ate Scott helped me clean up the dishes, making small talk "so you enjoy today?" I asked "yeh, Stiles was really happy about it, how was your day, do anything special?" I sighed "no nothing special" I said, as a yawn escaped my mouth, I rested my head on his shoulder, as I cleaned the final dish.

We walked over the the couch and sat down, my head still resting on Scott "hey anyone want a game of truth or dare?" Allison asked as she jumped down the stairs, Lydia following her "hell yess" Stiles yelled as they all gathered around the couch.