Chapter 18 | Jam Sessions

*an/ hola guys, so I've finally finished my mocks thank god, I have a Spanish listening exam on Monday but I don't really care tbh, but I'm sorry to keep you waiting and I'm thankful that you guys have been patient with me :) love you*

Malia's POV
Allison and I were driving back home, the dark sky with a billions stars dotted around above our heads. The music was loud and the talking was to a minimum "THIS COULD BE THE START OF SOMETHING NEW" I screamed "IT FEELS SO RIGHT TO BE HERE WITH YOU" Allison joined "OOHH" I harmonized "AND NOW LOOKING IN YOUR EYES, I FEEL IN MY HEART" Allison sang "THE START OF SOMETHING NEW" we yelled together.

After the loud jam session, the music was quietly playing in the background "hey Allison, I had fun today, thank you for trying" I said, moving my head, which had previously been resting in the window, towards her "Malia, I had fun too, I'm sorry for being horrible to you for so long, it's just, I know you like Scott --" I cut her off my head jerking forwards "what- whatt, I do- don't like him, I don't!" I stuttered out fast "Mal, it's okay trust me, I don't like Scott, I'll always love him, but not like that, it's just I was jealous of you, you had Lydia as you best friend and it felt like I had been replaced" she sighed paused a little "it was stupid of me and I am so terribly sorry for how I treated you" she smiled towards me "well maybe, Lydia, you and I can all do something tomorrow?" I asked "just please not shopping" I begged. Alison giggled at me "gosh" she spoke sarcastically "okay fine we won't go shopping" she said sticking her tongue out at me "wow Ali, maturity at its finest" I joked.

The drive was short and simple, but with the jokes being cracked and the real talk being spoken, it was a very nice drive with, hopefully a new best friend.