Chapter 20 | Together ?

Malia's POV
Everyone was slowly going to bed, the only people left around the fire were Scott and I "hey Scott?" I asked "yeh?" He quickly replied "how would you feel if Allison started dating someone" i questioned "well it depends on who, but I would be happy that she's with someone who can love her... why?" He looked at me, concentration written all over his face "Allison likes Isaac, Isaac likes Allison... simple math really" I joked "oh because you're so good at maths" he joined.

As our laughter died down, I stared deep into the fire, getting lost in my thoughts. My thoughts were broken when a marshmallow was thrown off my head "hey what the hell man!" I yelled "I just wanted to annoy you" Scott joked, as I growled at him "hey.. I'm kidding" he paused for a second or two "I just wanted to say" he paused again getting up from his spot at the fire, moving closer to me "that I'm really happy that we turned you human again" I rest my head on him "I'm really happy that you turned me back to human" I look up at his uneven jaw, and his perfect face, he looked down at me.

We both started to lean in.

Our forehead touching.

Our breaths getting heavier.

Are lips almost touching.

When Stiles's ran out of the cabin screaming his head off "OMG WHAT WAS THAT, THAT WAS HUGE OMG OMG!!!". Our head immediately moved away from each other "I should probab--" he started, scratching the back of his neck "yeh, you should" I said, he stood up and walked away, leaving me all alone.

"No." I heard him say, I looked up to see him running back to me, I stood up.

He ran into my arms and our lips interlocked, as if they were made to fit each other. I smiled into the kiss as I heard the whoops and cheers from the house "I've been waiting so long to do that" he breathed out laughing , I joined in "now let's go and see what's wrong" he said grabbing my hand, walking knot the cabin... together.