Chapter 21 | You Didn't Need To Ask

A/N - I've been gone for ages, no excuse I've just been really busy with coursework and homework and revision which is a priority, and I'm really sorry, and I hope that when this is published I'll still actually have readers because I love writing this, anyway thanks for staying so patient :) But exams are now finished !!!

Scott's POV
Malia and I ran to the house holding hands "what wrong?" I asked stiles "oh just a spider, no big deal" we all burst out laughing at the stupidity that is our pack. I looked towards the clock, hung loosely on the wall, it read 1:32am "I think it's time I go to bed, any plans for tomorrow?" Scott asked we all shook our heads, when Lydia piped up "well Allison and I wear thinking on a girls day, if Malia was up for it" I turned to Malia to see the biggest smile on her face "yeh, um yeh that would be great" she smiled towards them.

Malia and I walked upstairs together, waltzed into her room, and sat on her bed "so, time for the awkward moment..." I started "oh god, what ?" Malia panicked, her claws starting to protrude out of her fingers "woah, no Malia calm down" I said while grabbing her hands, bringing them up to my face and kissing them "I just wanted to ask, if you would like to be my girlfriend?". Instantly Malia calmed down "you really didn't need to ask" she spoke before crashing her lips onto mine, fitting like 2 missing puzzle pieces "so...was that a yes?" I joked, she laughed and nodded "of course you dummy" slowly pressing another kiss on my lips "wanna sleep here tonight?" She quietly asked, shuffling over in the bed leaving room for me "yeh, of course" I said.

I joined Malia in bed, Malia obviously being the bigger spoon, wrapping her arms around me. I brought her arms up to my face and gave her hands a kiss "goodnight Mal" I whispered giving her hands another peck "goodnight scoot" she giggled kissing my neck.