Chapter 9 | Debates

Malia's POV
I woke up at 5:48 in the morning, to find the pack all sprawled out on the couch. I slowly slid off the end, and started quietly making some food. I grabbed a pan, and a fork hit the base of it, creating a short 'ding'. I mentally cursed as I saw Isaac twist and turn, slowly opening his eyes. 

He slid out from the sofa, and made his way to the kitchen "why are you awake?" He asked "I couldn't sleep so I'm making breakfast" I replied, frying some bacon "have you ate?" He asked "yeh, I had some bacon before, that's why I'm making more" I added

Isaac's POV
I walked into the kitchen "why are you awake" I asked Malia "I couldn't sleep so I'm making breakfast" she replied making some bacon "have you ate?" I asked "yeh, I had some bacon before, that's why I'm making more" she continued. There it was again, her heartbeat jumped. She lied again. I just nodded my head and walked to the sofa and started watching 'Grimm' until everyone else woke up and we ate breakfast together.

Malia's POV
As we sat down for breakfast I drank some water and nibbled on some eggs, chopping pieces off so it looked like I was having more, but I only ate one spoonful. 0 calories for the water, 23 calories for the eggs.

After we ate, we sat and debated what to do for the day "well I want to go down to the boutique in town, have a girls day" Alison said "omg yes, we can get manicures and pedicures" Lydia joined "well sorry but count me out" I said "I really hate shopping" I said, it was a lie, well half lie, I do hate shopping, but I just hate finding clothes that make me look fat.

"Well I want to go to that gaming place in town, I heard they have some Star Wars stuff" Stiles piped "I was gonna tag along" Scott added. I looked at Isaac as he said "I wanted to have a walk in the woods".

We sat debating an idea, which lead to a fight. "No I want to do this" "your idea is stupid" "no we're doing my idea" "hell no, I hate shopping". I sighed, trying to come up with a solution.