Chapter 6 | Confrontation

Malia's POV
We all sat on the floor, in a circle. It went Lydia, Alison, Isaac, Me, Scott the Stiles. Lydia started asking Alison a question "Ali, truth or dare" Alison answered almost instantly "dare" "I dare you to kiss the hottest person in the room" Lydia had a smirk on her face and Alison sighed, she stood up then sat down next to Scott and kissed him. I felt my heart shattered as I watched them deepen the kiss.

They pulled apart, smiles on their faces "okay Isaac truth or dare" Alison asked, now in her seat again "truth" he answered "why do you wear scarves?" Alison asked "I wear them because it's the only thing that I have of my mother, she wore her fathers scarves when she was cold and it was something she passed down to me" he answered truthfully, I heard stiles mutter a "oh god, now I feel like shit" before Isaac turned to me and asked "truth or dare" "truth" I answered "why did you lie to me this morning" I looked at him before saying "dare, I meant dare" I stuttered "well then I dare you to answer the truth" I looked at him with a hard stare "I can't answer that" I said looking down at my lap "you have to" Lydia said "no, I don't" I replied feeling the anger rise "you need to answer, that's the rules" Alison pushed "Screw the rules, I'm not answering" I said forcefully "Malia just answer the question please" Stiles said "NO!" I growled, my eyes flowed a bright blue, my fangs were out and my claws were too. I ran upstairs and yelled from upstairs "don't follow." Before slamming my bedroom door.

I don't have an anchor. I had nothing to pull me back. I stabbed my claws into my thigh, dragging the claws across my skin, and I felt myself shift back into human form.

They couldn't find out about it, it would change everything. If they found out I had an eating disorder, I don't know what I would do.