Chapter 11 | Explanation

Isaac's POV 
"I have an eating disorder" she mumbled. I looked at her, shocked "how long, if you don't mind?" She sighed "since the car crash" she paused before continuing "I had to hunt for food, but it was hard I find stuff to kill, so I hardly ate. When I became human again I got bullied by some dumb jock, telling me I was too fat to be friends with Scott McCall. I believed him. I truly believed him. So after that I cut back eating, and it's been that way ever since" she finished "Malia, why didn't you tell us, we love you for you" I answered, I knew she wouldn't want to answer so I don't push it. We sat in silence, slumped against the trees, watching the world go by.

Malia's POV
We sat patiently on the muddy floor, for about 30 minutes when I stood up, held my hand out for Isaac, then said "we can go back to the cabin now" he nodded and we walked in silence. We neared the cabin when Isaac stopped "when are you gonna tell everyone else in the pack?" He questioned "never? Is that an option?" He shook his head before stating "if you don't tell them before the end of the Trip, I'm telling them" I stopped in my tracks "what?! You can't do that!" I yelled "yes I can, and I just have" he said before walking ahead "that's only 4 weeks Isaac!" I stated "well you better start planning" he said before making his way towards the cabin, trailing behind, my feet scrapping against the rusty leaves and dirt, I slowly followed him back to the cabin.