Chapter 7 | Indecisive Mornings

Malia's POV
I woke up the next day at 4:28. I rolled out of bed, quickly changed into a baggy blue sweater and some black ripped jeans, and went straight to the book room. I sat down in the chair and started reading "One Of Us Is Lying" again.

It was soon 5:49, and I had just finished the book, the ending was amazing. Since it was still early I decided to cook a big breakfast, just like yesterday. Once all the food was cooked and I placed them on the table, I went upstairs to my room and grabbed my camera. I went out to the forest and down the dock to take a bunch of photos.

After taking the photos, for what seemed like hours, I posted a photo I had just took on Instagram.

maliatate: "if you do down to the woods today, you better not go alone" 🌿

Likes: 91 Comments: disabled

I walked back to the cabin, to see everyone tucking into their breakfast. I walked to the kitchen and poured myself some coffee "oh, thanks for the breakfast btw" I heard Stiles say with food in his mouth. 

After they all ate, we were sat pondering what to do today "we could go for a walk down the forest?" Alison said "or we could swim in the river again?" Stiles spoke "or we could go shopping?" Lydia interrupted "or we could go into town and go to that restaurant" Isaac mustered "or we could to that place that were you paint the pots" Scott asked.

They sat for ages, trying to decide what to do for today "we go get a boat ride out to the sea, and go snorkeling?" I added, they all looked at me before saying ...