Chapter 5 | Truth or Dare ?

Isaac's POV
Malia left the kitchen soon after, she said she was going in the bath. I saw her phone on the countertop, so I picked it up "I think I'm gonna go have a shower as well" I said to everyone before leaving.

I arrived in my room and tried to unlock her phone, I tried multiple passwords, and just as I was about to give up I typed 180405 which opened her phone, it was also the day her family died (an - I made that up). I opened up her messages and the most recent was to Kira.

Malia: Kira, I know you don't have your phone right now but I'm scared that they're gonna find out about my, you know what. It's hard to pretend and I don't know how they would all react to it, I really need your help right now, but you're away becoming an even more fierce amazon warrior, so when you get back I'm gonna beat your ass.

That didn't really clear much up but at least I know that she actually has a secret. I went back to the kitchen and dumped the phone back on the countertop, before sitting down on the couch.

Malia's POV
I got out of the shower and changed into a baggy tank top, and some ripped shorts. I hopped down the stairs and jumped onto the sofa in the living room. We all sat down and started watching "The Vampire Diaries".

We watched "The Vampire Diaries" for a few hours when I heard Lydia pop up "so, anyone wanna play a game of true or dare" everyone started cheering and whooping, but I, I was scared as hell.