Chapter 5

Hey guyz!!! You must be thinking that I always say that I am not gonna update and then end up updating..

So let me tell you, I myself enjoy writing this story so much that I really can't stop myself...

So, enjoy the unexpected update...

__________________________________

Khushi and NK came outside RM. Khushi was trying her best to be strong, but NK could clearly feel her hands shaking. He gently pressed them, indicating his support. Khushi came back from her thoughts and looked at him.

Seeing his visible concern, Khushi smiled a little, silently accepting his support.

Khushiji, where will you go now?

I think I should go to Amma and Buaji. They will help me, I am sure.

Okay. As you wish.

Saying, NK put his and Khushi's bags in the car and drove towards the Gupta House.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buaji put down the phone and sat on the chair, holding her head.

What has happened? Why Arnav babua left Khushi? What did she do? Where is she now? If she came here, what will we do? What if our Payalia really suffer because of our support to her? What should I do? What if Anjali really meant it?

She kept mumbling to herself. After fifteen minutes or so, Garima entered with a bag full of vegetables. She kept it on the table and then turned only to see Buaji holding her head.

What happened jiji? Having a headache?

Buaji came out of her thoughts. Seeing Garima, she started crying.

Jiji. Jiji. What happened? Why are you crying? Is Shashiji okay? Tell me. You are scaring me now.

An - anjali called. She said that Arnav has left Khushi.

What? But why? How?

I don't k - kn - know. She haven't told me. But she gave us a warning.

Warning? What kind of warning? Tell me jiji.

She warned us not to support Khushi otherwise she will stop Payal from meeting us or will send her directly to this house forever.

Buaji hiccuped at the end. Then she told Garima her whole conversation with Anjali.

Garima was beyond shock. How can she even say like this? How can we not support Khushi? But Payal? What will happen to her?

So many thoughts were going in her mind. But she was unable to think rationally.

On one side was her blood, her real daughter, her Payalia. And on the other hand was her sister's blood, her adopted daughter, her Khusi. Whom to choose and whom to leave?

And just like Arnav, she chosed her blood. Leaving Khushi.

Jiji. We can't leave Payalia. She is my daughter. I can't even imagine my life without her. I can't leave her. No. Never.

Buaji was stunned.

But what about Khus -

No. Don't say her name. What if Anjali heard us? We can't support her. I am telling you na that I am not leaving my Payalia ever. I am not. Never.