Chapter 25 (Maha Update)

To write this update, I had to read all the updates from the start and I literally made notes about the past...

Phewww, it was hectic and time taking...

Hope you all connect the dots and all this fell in its place...

Happy reading...

___________________________________

NK and Aman were sitting in the café. The coffee was gone cold by now as they were indulged in conversation. The past was slowly opening before NK and it was making him restless with every passing second.

That moment he realized that Khushi was not the only victim of the past. Arnav was on the same boat as her.

Aman told him all about the past right from what happened at RM after he and Khushi left, to the story Hari Prakash told him.

Arnav finding about Anjali's evil side.

Arnav meeting with accident.

The police contacting him.

Raizada being unreachable.

Arnav's condition at hospital. His breakdown. His pleas. His sufferings.

Him going to RM for further information.

HP informing him about Shyam's arrival and his act.

The property mishap.

Getting to know that Raizadas were taken to Delhi Farmhouse.

I came back to check on Arnav. He was unconscious under the affect of sedatives. It was hard to see him like that, all broken up. Aman gulped as he traced the corner of the coffee mug.

What happened to Raizadas? NK slowly whispered. The reality was too harsh to digest.

I went to the Farmhouse. Aman continued. Akash and other members were there. But so were the goons sent by Shyam.

But they stayed for some time only. Eventually they got a call and went away. That's when I entered the house.

Akash was surprised to see me. And somewhere very relieved too. Aman scoffed.

Of course he would have been. After all there was no ASR to save his neck this time. NK understood the pain behind his words.

It is truly said that one doesn't understand the worth of your presence until and unless they have felt your absence.

Anjali was shocked at the turn of events. When I entered the house, she was being hysterical. Throwing things and just calling for Arnav. He continued.

She fainted and we all took her to the hospital. She was pregnant. Her condition was not good for the baby, that's why. He said, as if making his position clear. But NK knew, it was hard to become selfish all of a sudden.

Was the baby fine?? NK whispered. Aman looked at him in surprise. Anjali caused so much pain to Khushi and still NK was thinking for her baby.

Aman shook his head. She had a miscarriage. NK let out a long sigh.

When she came to know about it, she broke down, naturally. All the stress took a toll on her health and she suffered from a post miscarriage depression. It was hard to bring her back to normalcy.