Chapter 15

Hey guys,,,, just a little important note,,, do read it...

Instead of showing HP's POV or rather Arnav's,,, let me take you BACK to that unfortunate day when Arnav lost his everything; his Khushi, his Di and almost his life too...

Dedicating suryakavi0912 ,,,, here is your update, di !!! 😍

So, now enjoy the story ...

_______________________________

After Arnav left from there, Anjali turned around and hugged Shyam. Shyamji, everyone is so selfish. They don't love me at all. You saw na? How cho - no, Arnav talked to me? Just for that stupid, gold -digger, home wrecker girl, he forgot my love? How can he do this? How can he?

Anjali sobbed more and more while Shyam stood there like a statue, not doing anything at all. Neither he was hugging Anjali back nor he was pushing her away. He only stood there lost in his own world, and mind you, he was NOT shocked.

Sensing something wrong, Anjali broke the hug and looked at him. He seemed lost of his surroundings. Anjali shook his hand, Shyamji, where are you lost? I was talking to you! Are you even listening?

Shyam came back from his thoughts and then gently lead Anjali to a sofa. RS, I was listening to each and every word and I too am shock that how could SS talked to you like that! Anyways, you sit here for a while, I just have to make a call and then I will come back. Okay?

And like always, Anjali nodded her head. Okay Shyamji, you do your work, I will rest here only.

Patting her head lovingly, Shyam stood up and turned around. The moment he turned, his expressions changed into pure hatred. Ufff. Till when I will have to bear this women? God, she is so irritating! I have to do my work soon, else I will go insane with this woman.

Thinking he made his way to his room, closing the door he went to his balcony. Fishing his phone out, he dialed a number and waited.

Hello.
-
Is my work done?
-
When can I get the papers?
-
Can you give it right now?
-
How much time?
-
Oh. That's perfect. Meet me in half an hour at RM.
-
They should be accurate, I don't want any mistake in them, even by mistake. Got it?
-
Okay, bye.
-

And the phone was cut. He again came outside and reached Anjali. She was sleeping peacefully on the couch. Must be tired of all the drama she did. Shyam thought rolling his eyes. Sighing he too sat there and started thinking about his plan.

After fifteen minutes, Shyam waked Anjali. Come on RS, I should take you back to RM. Everyone must be so worried for you. Come. He gave her a hand and led her to his car. Anjali kept looking at his face. Feeling a little irritated, but still managing to smile he said, what happened? Why are you looking at me like this?

Anjali smiled and gently cupped his face, I am just seeing that how can Arnav can't see your love for me? You are thinking about my family even when they threw you out. I am really lucky to have a husband like you.

Stopping just in time from rolling his eyes, Shyam only smiled and they made their way to the RM.

(The time when Arnav met with accident)

Reaching RM, Anjali went inside whereas Shyam stood there for sometime. Suddenly someone grabbed his shoulder and he swiftly turned around. Seeing the man he wanted to see, he sighed in relief. But then anger kicked in.