Chapter 35

I am driving. She twisted the key in her thumb.

Sure, boss. Arnav chuckled and then they made their way to the destination, only known to Khushi. Arnav grabbed her hand as they sat in the car. What?? He asked when Khushi raised her brow.

Leave my hand na, she pulled her hand but he kept his grip intact. Mr Arnav Singh Raizada, Khushi turned towards him. I am not going to drive with one hand. Leave it. She fake angered, to which Arnav laughed.

Okay, okay, he left her hand and straightened on the seat. Drive with both of your hands, Miss Khushi. He chuckled and Khushi too smiled.

She fished out her mobile from the purse and texted someone, making sure that Arnav was not watching, but, Who are you texting? He asked raising his brow.

Trust this man to even see through solid wall. Khushi rolled her eyes.

Did you just rolled your eyes at me? He widened his eyes and then twitched his mouth. You know, you look so cute when you are annoyed. Khushi pulled his cheeks and laughed.

After sometime, even Arnav joined.

.

.

.

Khushi stopped the car at a hotel. She gave the car for valet, and then placed her arm around Arnav's. Ready for your surprise, Mr Raizada. Her eyes twinkled in the evening light.

Of course. He reflected the enthusiasm, matching hers.

Come, then. They both made their way inside the hotel. It was a seven stars hotel, and located a little away from the busy city. There was calmness and greenery everywhere, which was soothing in its own way.

So? Arnav asked Khushi as she took two keys from the hotel reception.

Khushi raised her brow, asking what?

Care to tell me, what's happening? He took the key she was waving before him, and then asked her.

Surprise is called a 'surprise' because it's not meant to be disclosed. She smirked, winking at him.

They were now in the elevator, going upward and upward. Okay, okay, Khushi said seeing his grumpy face, you have one guess. And I will only nod or shake ny head. She leaned on the side of lift.

Umm. Arnav thought hard, while Khushi was only admiring his thinking face. Sometimes he pouted, sometimes he narrowed his eyes, sometimes his lips twitched and sometimes he kiss her.

Wait, what?

She came out of her thoughts seeing him standing there, with a 'what the' expression on his face.

I have given about five guesses and instead of nodding or shaking your head, all you are doing is to stare at me. His words made Khushi blush. Am I that handsome? He asked with his tongue in his cheek.

Before Khushi could reply, the elevator stopped with a 'ting' indicating that their floor arrived.

Come. She took his hand and went a little down the corridor. This is your room. She gestured to a door, and then to his key.

Wait, do you mean we will be in different rooms? He caught hold of her hand. You can't do this to me, Khushi. He was resembling a child who was being grounded.

Arey. Khushi smiled. I will meet you in just sixty minutes. I promise. She kissed him, and then pulled back.

That's an hour, baby. He made face.