Chapter 9

Dedicating this update to ninishta15 and suryakavi0912...

Thank you soo much guyz for your ideas... It really helped me alot... Love you... 😍😍

Hope you guyz like this... 😊

Enjoy...
_______________________________

Far away in the apartment, Khushi woke up with a loud scream.

Arnavji.

Her eyes were opened with fear. She was breathing fastly. She put a hand on her heart trying to control it's fast beating. Her heart was fearing for Arnav.

What happened to Arnavji? Why I have a feeling that something bad happened to him? Why I am having this feeling? Hey DM, please take care of him. What if, what if ?

From the time when she fell in Arnav's arm to the time when he called her the biggest mistake of life. Khushi's mind had enough.

Khushi had a battle between her mind and heart. Her heart was as usual fearing and caring for Arnav while her mind was rebuking her at this.

WHAT what Khushi? Don't you know what he did to you just a few hours ago. If you forgot then let me remind you. HE WAS ABOUT TO THROW YOU OUT OF HIS HOUSE. And you are still thinking about him?

Unable to hear this, Khushi's heart made it's point.

He is my love! I can't shut him like he did to me. What if he is really in some kind of problem. A BIG AND SERIOUS PROBLEM!

Her mind was trying its best to show her the truth.

You know what, this - exactly THIS behavior is the reason due to which you are here. One should be kind and loving but at least not to THIS extent. That's why everyone took you for granted. They kept hurting you, knowing that you will forgive them sooner or later. Enough is enough Khushi, stop being so caring. Even they should taste their own medicine. For once in your life think about your own self without caring for any other. Stop behaving like a door-mat.

But they also cared for me. Now hearts' voice was not as strong as before. Seemed it was also realizing the bitter truth.

Great. JUST GREAT. If you like this only than go back to that family but don't you DARE complain again for their attitude. Because you are asking only to be treated like a punching bag. Then go and enjoy in hell.

That's when both of them shut their selves to let Khushi decide.

Before she could even think, NK entered the room.

Khushiji. It's time. We have to leave for airport now. There is only one hour left for our flight to Australia. Come.

Khushi looked at him with teary eyes and then nodded her head. Getting up she went to bathroom to get freshen up. While her mind sighed in relief.

After 10 minutes Khushi and NK were leaving the apartment. NK was holding their luggage while Khushi only had a handbag with her. Both sat in the Cab which was waiting for them in the parking and made their way to the airport.

Silence prevailed in the Cab as Khushi kept her gaze outside and NK thought to give her space.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

City Hospital

Arnav was brought in the City Hospital by the police, which were patrolling through that area.