Bonus Chapter

Sorry for the delay...

Hope you enjoy the part...

Happy reading...

Happiest Birthday, di aka suryakavi0912
Love you lotsssss...
😍😍😍😍🎂🎂🎂🎂

___________________________________

Arnav was lying down with his head on Khushi's lap. Khushi was softly caressing his hair with her one hand while her other hand was in his grip. He was playing with the ring on her finger.

Khushi smiled seeing him engrossed in her hand. He was resembling a child who was given his favorite toy. Both felt at peace, after a long time.

Khushi reached for her mobile and texted NK and her dad that she will be with Arnav for some time more.

And all she got was 'thumbs up' emoji, making her chuckle.

Khushi. Arnav called her when he missed her hand. Hmm, she hummed to let him know that she is listening.

I love you. He confessed for the nth time in just an hour.

I know. She smiled looking down at him.

Arnav scrunched his brow. But then seeing mischievous glint in her eyes, he understood that she was just teasing him.

Acha. He got up abruptly. Aur kya kya pata hai tm ko? He turned them so that Khushi was lying on her back while Arnav was hovering her. (Yeah? What more you know?)

Khushi smiled and played with his collar button. Aur ye pata hai k hum bhi ap se bht pyaar krte hain. She leaned and rubbed her nose with his. (And I know that I love you so much)

Arnav felt a serene feeling, hearing her words. For years, he was living devoid of any love and when he finally found it, he lost it with his own words.

But now, when destiny again gave his love back, he was determined to keep her close to him. And this time, Forever.

Tmhe pata hai Khushi, jab tk tm mili nahi thi, mein saans bhi nahi le pa rha tha. He got up and made her sit too. (You know Khushi, when I didn't find you, I was unable to breath)

Har lamha dil chahta tha k khud ko khatam kr lon, he fisted his palm. Kitni baar koshish ki k khud ko maar lon lekin phir dil chahta k aik baar tmhe dekh lon, phir waqi mar jaon ga. He looked at her with longing eyes. (I wanted to end my life every second. How many time I tried to kill myself, but then this heart wished to see you one time, and then I will die)

Khushi just sat there, listening to his words. But deep down she was broken. That moment she realized that she was not the only one who suffered.

If she lost her family, Arnav did too.

If she lost trust in her mother, Arnav was betrayed by her sister too.

If she lost her love, Arnav lost his too.

If she was mentally drained out, Arnav was living in hell too.

If she suffered, Arnav did too.

The realization brought tears in her eyes. She felt as someone has thrown a bucket of cold water on her. She felt her heart was gripped.

And thinking that 'what if Arnav indeed attempted suicide?' only worsened her pain.

Just the mere thought of Arnav getting hurt made her heart bleed. And if..