Chapter 8

Cover credit goes to ninishta15... Thanks so much girl for the beautiful cover... Love you... 😍

Enjoy the update, frnds...

________________________________

Okay. Khushiji. I think I got a solution.

Khushi looked eagerly at NK.

I need to go to Australia, because my vacations are almost finished. So I think that we should go there. You will have a changed environment and also, they are more advanced in medical treatments, so you will get better soon there. What's say?

Khushi listened to his words carefully.

What? I shall have to leave India? Maybe Forever? Going to a new country? Can I do this? Leaving my family?

Khushi's heart was over-thinking and that's when her mind kicked in.

Who are you kidding Khushi? Which family are you talking about? The one who abandoned you some hours ago, or the one which supported their own daughter and left you! How can you even think about them! Don't you realize that they were just using you! They don't love you. No, not a single person. Nanheji is saying right. You should go there. It will be good for you and your health. It's high time you start caring about yourself.

Khushi's eyes turned misty. NK saw a number of emotions run past her face. She tried to speak but no words came out. Instead tears started flowing on her cheeks. Seeing her crying, NK quickly came near her and put his arm around her shoulder.

What happened Khushiji? Why are you crying? Don't you want to got to Australia? Please tell me, what's the matter?

He was being restless as Khushi wasn't saying anything at all. After some time, she finally broke her silence.

It's nothing like that Nanheji. It's just that I don't feel wanted and loved anymore. Why everybody left me? What was my fault? Why no one thought about me? Was I that useless?

Ssssshhhh. Never, I repeat never say like this again. Ever. You are really important. It's them who are useless. They are not worth your tears or love. Don't waste your time thinking about them. They don't deserve it! So, it's final. You are going with me to Australia. Period.

Being drained out, Khushi nodded her head, giving in. NK made her comfortable and went to arrange the flight with the help of his friend.

Luckily NK got two seats in the next flight which was leaving India in about three hours. He came and informed the same to Khushi.

Three hours. Three hours. Just three more hours. Her mind was continuously chanting. She went into a deep yet uncomfortable slumber, thinking about her life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnav made sure to hide himself and entered the gate. Reaching a window which opened in Kitchen, he quickly glanced here and there to see if anyone was there. Finding nobody, he quietly climbed inside. Waiting for a few seconds, he made his way outside the kitchen.

Just when he was about to enter a room which looked like a dining combined with living room, he heard the bell ringing. He hid himself behind a curtain. careful to not show himself, he peaked out. 

What he saw, made his blood boil. He had to stop himself not to just go and kill the man in front of his eyes. Shyam came striding in the hall and went to open the door.

Hey, Ranisahiba. You here? Everything okay?

Yes, Shyam ji. I am okay and so is our baby. She said while caressing her lower abdomen, clearly missing Shyam's disgusted face.