Chapter 29

So here is the update as promised...

Read on to know whether ArShi reunited, or some other misunderstanding made its way between them??

Happy reading... 😍

_________________________________

Nahi ho pa raha, Khushi. He cried like a baby, making Khushi close her eyes in pain. (I am unable to do it, Khushi)

She brought her hands forwards and gently placed one on his head and other on his shoulder, bringing him close.

Tu kyn ja rahen hai ap dor?? She asked as she caressed his head. (Then why are you going far?)

He pulled back from the hug and looked at her. She gazed in his red eyes, due to all crying.

Mjhe tumhe kuch btana hai, he sniffed. (I want to tell you something)

Bolen. She ushered him. (say)

But he shook his head, yahan nahi. Mere sath ao gi? (not here. Will you come with me?)

When she didn't replied, he softly said, Bharosa hai mjh pe??, afraid that maybe now she won't trust him. (do you trust me?)

Hamesha. She smiled. (Forever)

She went to Ayan and told him about Arnav. Ayan already wanted her to know his side of story so he nodded his head.

Go and talk to him, guriya. He isn't coping well with his decision of staying away from you. He placed his hand on her head. Leaning towards her, he kissed her forehead.

Just listen to your heart, beta. He said with closed eyes. Khushi nodded her head. I will, dad.

With that, she came back to where Arnav was standing and to his shock, took his hand in hers and dragged him towards the parking.

Where you want to go?? She asked once she was outside. Arnav came back from his thoughts and shook his head.

I will drive. He brought out keys and led her to his car. After some time, they were on their way to his apartment.

.

.

.

.

Aman came close to NK and Ayan. Good evening, sir. He greeted with smile.

They greeted him back.

Aman, where Arnav took Khushi? He asked.

To his apartment. He replied in a blink.

How are you so sure?? NK asked curiously.

I think that it's time he will reveal what he has been hiding in that envelope all these days. He said with a glint in his eyes.

Envelope?? NK's curiosity was at peak now.

Just wait and watch. I think that they will be reunited by nightfall. He smiled, making NK and Ayan sigh at his confidence. For now, they could only pray.

Naina grabbed NK's hand, scared of what would happen.

Everything will be okay. NK assured her, side hugging her. She nodded her head nervously.

.

.

.

.