Chapter 7

Hey guyz...

I am soooo sorry for late update.. Truly I am...

Actually my hand got injured so I had problem holding my phone... Now it's much better so I will try my best to be regular...

Enough of my bak bak...

Enjoy the update...
_________________________________

Arnav came back into the room after Khushi left RM. His eyes wandered around the room.

The cupboard was open and all KHUSHI'S belongings were gone. The wall mirror was broken. Glass pieces were scattered here and there, along with the broken vase. Arnav's heart was also pierced and broken just like them.

What have I done? He whispered. Was I so blinded by my love for Di that I failed to take care of Khushi? How can I say all that hurtful things to her? She is the sole reason that I am alive today and yet I am the one who gave her pain! I am so sorry Khushi. I know a simple sorry is not good enough but I really am more than sorry. I l - love you Khushi. I won't let you leave me. I can't. Please come back, Khushi. Please don't leave your Arnavji. Just your Arnavji.

Arnav slided against the door and folded his legs. He fisted his hands unable to bear the pain anymore. He kept looking at the broken glass. His reflection showed in them.

Eyes red, face wet with tears. Hair disheleved. Hands in a tight fist. His nails digging in his palms but little did he care.

Arnav Singh Raizada, who thought that he writes his own destiny, was broken. Completely. The one whom  everyone fears, was afraid himself, how ironic!

He was afraid, afraid to loose his sanity, his love, his life, his heartbeats, his breathings, his Khushi. But who was he kidding? He already had lost her!

But he composed himself. Why? Because he knew that it's not the time to mourn over what happened, rather it was time to rectify his mistakes, to woo his lady love back and most importantly, to find Khushi.

With a new determination, he got up and went to bathroom. Washing his face he again came into the room and took his car keys and mobile phone. Rushing out, he stopped and looked back.

I will make sure that I have Khushi with me when I return.

He promised or more like encouraged himself. Shaking his head he came to the hall. But stopped in his tracks seeing Anjali standing there with HP.

What is Di saying to him?

He came closer to listen better, making sure to hide himself, God knows why? 

Yes. I am going for my checkup. Tell if anyone ask about me. I will return soon. Bye.

Checkup? At this time? She went for checkup two days back when she tried to abor- . Arnav thoughts were disturbed by Anjali closing the door.

Before he knew, he was going behind her. Hiding himself. He felt like something was wrong.

He came outside to see that Anjali's car was already zooming out of RM. He quickly started his own car and followed her, keeping a safe distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NK came in the living room but stopped in his tracks seeing the scene in front of him.

Khushi was crying and screaming, in her sleep. She was continuously shaking her head as to trying to wake up.

Nooooo. Please don't leave me. I - I can't breath. Please. Don't. Why me? Why meeeeee.