Chapter 14

Hey guyz,,, Sorry for the delay... For those who didn't get my message; I was out of station with my family, there was no internet and beside that I didn't have any time to draft... Now I am back,,, so enjoy the update, fellas...

_______________________________

After Aman left with a promise to come back soon with more information regarding Khushi, Arnav was left alone in the apartment.

He knew that he had a lot of work to do, afterall, being the CEO of a company that he started from a scratch was not an easy job. He was the CEO of AK Fashion House now. There was much work pending related to the fashion show that was due in one month. There were designs to finalize and projects to look over. The arrangements needed to be checked by him but this visit from Aman disturbed his mind.

Not wanting to go anywhere, he stayed in his apartment. After a while of doing nothing in particular, he got up but just then his phone rang.

He looked at the number and saw that it was from India. He gritted his teeth and fisted his palms. He picked up his phone and threw it away with a great force, breaking it apart.

Why? Why can't you leave me alone now? Why? He whispered, painfully.

Staring at the broken pieces, his mind went back into his past to the day when he lost his everything.

Flashback

After Khushi's plane took off , Arnav regained consciousness. He felt really empty and miserable. He knew that he had lost Khushi, maybe forever. And that pained, like hell.

He attempted to get up from the bed but Aman and the doctor refrained him to do so.

Leave me. Let me go. She is going aw- away. Let me go. I SAID. Leave
My. Hands. Dammit. Aman. Tell them to lea - leave me.

Arnav shouted, but all in vain. He tried to move his arm but was unable to do so. Looking down, he saw his arm encased in plaster. He got still for a second and the nurse took the opportunity, suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his other arm and he lost his consciousness.

After 8 hours, he again woke up, but this time, neither he shouted, nor made any move to get up. Instead, he kept lying there, staring the wall.

Aman came closer to him and gently held his shoulders.

Arnav. What happened? Why are you so silent? Talk to me.

Arnav shifted his gaze to Aman and saw pure concern in his eyes. Seeing at least someone dear to him near himself, The Mighty ASR broke into tears.

Aman was really shocked by this. He at once wiped his tears, unable to see his hero crying. Ssshhh. Arnav. I am here na. Tell me. What happened?

Khu - Khushi! Arnav whispered.

Aman knew that he was thinking about Khushi but what to do? He had tried. Tried to reach Khushi and the Raizada Family but they were vanished in thin air. He was not able to contact them. Don't know why, but he was feeling scared now, also he didn't have the heart to leave Arnav in the hospital when he was already so alone.

I am sorry, Arnav. But I don't know where she is. He confessed.

Arnav nodded his head. I know. She left me. I deserve this only. I chose that - that stupid Anjali Jha when I should have supported my Khushi. Aman, I broke her. I broke her trust. His voice broke. I failed as a husband. As a lover. Yes Aman. I love her. I love my Khushi. He opened his feelings atlast. Please please help me find her. Please help me bring her back. She was so alone. Nobody stood by her. Nobody. Even I left her. Aman please, I beg you, please help me. He literally joined his hands in front of Aman.

Aman was taken aback. What? Khushi bhabi left him? But why? What could have happened? Oh God. What should I do?

His mind was thinking and Arnav, seeing no response from him, shook his hand bringing him back from his trance.

Aman. You will help me na. Please, please say yes. Arnav pleaded. Aman was shocked. He quickly grabbed Arnav's hand and held it between his own.

Don't worry Arnav. I am here with you, just like you were there for me. I will help you find her and we will definitely bring Khushi bhabi back. But for that, you will have to tell me the whole story. What happened, Arnav? Why did she leave? And why are you calling your Di -

Don't. Arnav's voice boomed. Don't. Call. Her. My. Sister. I hate her. Do you get that? I. Hate. Her. This is happening all because of that one person. Only because of her stupidity, and my blind trust on her, today Khushi is away from me. I lost her. Only. Because. Of. Her.

He started taking sharp breaths, panicking Aman. Arnav, Arnav calm down. We will find Khushi bhabi. Don't panic. Sssshhhh. Calm down. Calm down. And Arnav did calm down after a while. Feeling tired and drained out, he dozed off.

Aman left his shoulders and walked a little away from him, thinking about the whole matter.

ASR is in no state to tell the truth. It will only hurt him more. I should find out on my own. Don't worry, Arnav. I will bring your Khushi back. I promise.

With a new determination, he went out of the hospital but not before telling or rather threatening the staff to take good care of Arnav.

From the hospital, Aman made his way directly to the RM. I need to find out what is going on there! Why am I not able to contact them. Where is everybody?

Reaching RM he rushed inside and rang the bell. He waited for a long time but nobody came out. He again rang the bell. Still no response. He was about to turn back when the door opened.

HP came outside, seeing Aman standing there. He looked back over his shoulder, as if afraid of something, confusing Aman more and more.

HP, what's goin -

Sssshhh. Not here. Come with me. HP said, urgently, dragging him along. Closing the door behind, he took Aman to a side, well hidden from the RM.

HP, what is all this? Why are you so scared? What's going on here? Where is everyone? Tell me everything. Now.

HP flinched at his voice but then gulping his fear, he muttered,

Everything is over.

To be continued...

________________________________

Precap: Revelation...
________________________________

A/N

Sorry for the short update...

So, guyz, how was it???

What could have happened at RM???

Do tell me your views...

Do vote🌟 and comment...

Love,
Neena💖