PREFACE

Lots of people go into this book thinking it's a male. I will finally put this up to settle the confusion - it's a FEMALE. You can have her be a male in your mind if you desire, I do not care.

But I just wanted to settle this and stop seeing people getting confused and leaving over the fact that it's a female. Like what? Okay...so here it goes.

It's a FEMALE.
THE END😁😈😅😌

"Help us..."

I look down, seeing two twins sitting on the ground, backs leaning against the wall.

As it rains I can see them trembling pitifully in the cold rain, as I was warm under my umbrella.

They both clung to one another and it made me remember when I was younger and loved my sibling... Now seeing people with their siblings sickens me.

"I will be of no use to help you Omegas." I say with a sneer at the edge of my voice, smirking as I feel satisfied.

As I walk on, my feet become planted in the ground. My expensive boots become flooded with rain as I can't seem to move from my spot.

But this smell...

No, it can't be.

I feel claws growing slowly, my breathing becoming heavy as my vision blurs in this already blurry world.

I twist around, seeing those twins looking up at me with horror in their eyes.

I start stepping towards them.

"Stay away, please!" One of them gets up, standing in front of other, trying to protect his weaker twin.

I grab his wrist, my claws sinking into his skin. His skin becoming pale as my teeth grind.

"Mine."

My teeth snap together, feeling my teeth enlarge as my canines poke at the sides of my mouth.

These two homeless Omegas are my mates. I can smell it on their skin. It leaks out and engulfs me like smoke, and I can't seem to find a clear way out. Because all I see and think of, is making these two mine.

Because they are mine.

"You both are mine."

I can't accept this! They're Omegas!

The disgusting sin of the rare existence of Omegas, and if anyone knows me, they know I hate Omegas.

I resist the urge to want to sink my teeth into their skin, immediately making them my mates. I yank my claws out this twins wrist.

He grips it, stopping the blood from escaping. The weaker twin standing up as he looks.

"That'll be infected for sure-."

"There's a thing called healing. Your Omega twin will be fine."

The weak one coughs, shaking his head. Shivering even more than before as he stands.

"We are malnourished and have hypothermia. We...we won't be healing anything. We haven't been healing anything."

"What do you mean?" I don't mean to be starting conversation, but he pulls his sleeve up, and I look.

Disgusted as I see long claw marks on his skin. Highly infected and not healing at all. The muscle showing and cut flesh.

"Who did this?"

"Stray." He says, and I look away.

"Cover it back up, it's disgusting to look at." He nods, pulling his sleeve back down.

I swallow, feeling my teeth going back to normal. I then sigh, picking up my umbrella as I am not being drizzled with rain anymore.

These two are my mates - as much as I wish it wasn't true. But they're sick, and you can see the life in their eyes fading away slowly. Their dying... Painfully but slowly.

I turn around, walking on as I head towards my condo. But I stop walking, turning around as they are, again, leaning against that damn brick wall.

It's embarrassing, leaning against the wall near the metropolitan city that is full of Alphas. And these two Omega twins sitting there besmirches the city of guests visiting and see them there.

"Why are you still sitting there? You're embarrassing." When I say this the one with my claw marks stands up, helping the weak one up onto his feet.

"Where are we going to go?"

"Hmm, let me think," I roll my eyes, facing back forward,"with me."

🤗

I have a question...do you think this character should be male or female? Others thought it was a male and I'm not sure if I should make it a male or female.

I don't mind which, just...which one do you prefer?

What do you think of this new story?

I dig it.

The thing is...

do you dig it?

If you do, just bring the bell. 🔔

Hope you liked it.

Luv ya!!!!!😁😜😘