Chapter 29 | Mushy

Ian and I run through the streets, him following behind me as we go to the nearest city park. Knowing that's the only place near that allows you to be a werewolf and almost let you be free. Considering it's acres big, him and I will have a distance of walking to do.

Just getting there in record-breaking time, I go past the entrance as I look over my shoulder. Seeing him stalking towards me as he examined everything.

What will we do here? What about Jules?

This is about us! I say excitedly, getting in a prey bow as he did the same thing, having him pounce towards me as I teasingly dodged.

We both ran off through the park, going past people as we howl with excitement. Having fun as we nip at one another's ankles playfully and roll down hills.

After going down our fourth hill I pounce on him, making me realize that his Wolf was bigger than mine. Despite me being the bigger person he was the bigger Wolf.

I look in his eyes and lick his snout, making him lick me back as we just lay here. The both of us embracing one another.

Tell me something. He asks, and I sit up.

What?

Do you love us? Jules and me?

I cock my head, but put it back straight as I knew this was a serious question.

Of course.

Really? I can't tell sometimes.

I'll naturally love you two, even though I suck at expressing it...

I can tell. I should know, I'm your Mate. He says, making me growl as he shrugs.

You have been different ever since you became Mates with me again. I admit, and he nods as his tail tucks between his legs. Why have you?

He suddenly turns human, now naked in front of me. Thank goodness this place accepts nudity or this would be some fucked up shit.

"It's better to talk human because being a wolf doesn't show how I'm truly feeling. You two, it'd be nice if you turned-."

I instantly turn, now naked on the grass as I look at him. Seeing him grinning sadly as he looked away, but soon faced me.

"I...I'm afraid for you to hurt us again Adele. I trusted you, I let you look after my most important person; Jules. In the end, you hurt him and you also hurt me. What if I get close with you again? Will it be the same like before-?"

"No! That's the point! I'm willing to change and I want it back to the way it was before. Ian, trust me when I say this," I grab his hands, pulling him close as his eyes watered," I. Will. Change. For. The both of you, I promise."

He blushed, making me smile as he nods.

"I somewhat believe you," I watched as he turned into a werewolf, getting into a cute prey stance, But if you want me to fully believe you, you have to beat me home.

I smirk, turning into a werewolf as he sprinted off; and I howled as I sprinted after. Getting next to him as I looked at him from the side of my eye, seeing him wink as he went forward.

And I smirk inside as I know things will change for the better.

****

Sections once more!!!!

I like it, it makes people anticipate and guess...and I've been lacking so here ya go!!!!

You think, this time, Adele will truly understand now? I do.

Do you?🤔