Chapter 14 | Imprint

"Get in."

Jules and Ian look at me with confused expressions.

This is the first time I invited them into my room and my bathroom if we are being specific.

I had filled my huge bathtub with water and suds, going to bathe these two idiots like children. But out of the kindness of my heart, we will all three have pleasant conversations. While they're naked...and I wash them...

"Why?"

"Don't ask me why!" I sneer, and they raise their eyebrows," I mean, just get in. You'll like it."

They sighed, stepping in naked as I was surprised to see how skinny these two were. Skinnier than most men I've been with, most men have muscle and look sexy. I look at them and immediately think = innocence.

As they sat in the tub, Jules picked up bubbles as he blew some around. Ian smiled as he dove into the water, then coming back up for air.

"What's this for?" Jules asked, having made a bubble crown on his curly head as he had a bright smile. Something I haven't seen for awhile.

"I want to make you two squeaky clean like buttons!" I smile, both of them smiling as I sit on the edge of the bathtub. Grabbing a loofah as I pour soap all over it.

"So tell me," I grin as I roll up my sleeves,"how have you two been doing? Feeling? Anything I should know or be concerned with?"

I grab Jules arm, scrubbing his skin as he cocked his head to the side. Ian shrugged.

"This is the most you've talked to us for a while. We were wondering if you wanted us to leave or something." Ian said, and I shook my head.

"Stay. I know this is coming from me, but really, stay." Ian blushed, his hands clamping on his cheeks as he tried to hide it.

"What changed?" Jules asked." Why are you doing this? Who put you up to this?"

I sighed, finding myself scrubbing his leg.

"I put myself up to this. We are Mates. Right?" They nodded." Then we need to act like Mates. I feel like I've been a bitch. Let's just start over. Because I find you two quite adorable if we are being honest here."

Jules whole body turned pink, and I smiled as he looked away.

"You really mean that?" Ian asked excitedly as I started scrubbing his back.

"For sure-."

I suddenly heard cheers as I was yanked into the tub with them. My clothes immediately wet as I realized my hair was half wet and half dry.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm down as they seemed excited.

"You know it's hard for me to get this back in control!" I cry, Jules raising his eyebrows.

"How so?"

"I'm a black woman! My hair doesn't just dry and I don't face the consequences!" I wring out the wet side of my hair as the twins looked lost.

"That's offensive." Jules says, pouting.

"You don't get it." I sigh, smiling as I tried to brush this under the rug." Are you both feeling squeaky clean like buttons?"

Jules and Ian nodded wildly, and I nodded as I climbed out the tub. Soaking wet, but not cold since my body can handle extreme temps since I'm an Alpha. But since they're Omegas everything is-.

"Cold. It's cold!!" Jules cried.

"It's not that bad." Ian grabbed one of my towels and gave it to Jules. He grabbed another and walked to me, still naked...