Chapter 11 | Crazy

This is not what I signed up for.

"I refuse to have my hands touch yours." I sneer, and this woman - who was obviously an Omega, by her reaction - starting crying. I folded my arms, looking away as all eyes were on me.

"You're being very rude!" Ian hisses, Gabriel fitting in like a glove as he was willing to be friendly to these heathens.

"I don't give a hundred shits. I mean, look at this!" I grabbed my phone camera and shined it on her stained hands. Seeing dry patches and peeled skin - not to mention her nail beds were disgusting as fuck.

The woman hid her hands, shaking.

"I don't have time to take care of my hands because I have a child that I care about more than myself."

"Well that's a damn shame. No wonder your husband just slept with you and left, cuz he saw your hands!" I laughed, and she cried some more." Probably slept with him for money huh? Whore." She burst out crying, and I smiled as all eyes were on me.

I saw Gabriels little, tiny smirk I was familiar with when he was trying not to laugh. Seeing his lips quivering and barely holding onto the ladies hands as it is.

"Ma'am," I looked, a man with his arms folded as he looked pissed," I am going to have to remind you that this is a safe haven for all of us. And you saying these hurtful things is stepping all over that."

"You're welcome."

The lady stood as she cried into her nasty hands, running off. I rolled my eyes. Both of my partners were weak and ran off like cowards. This is reminding me why I hate Omegas.

"Who is willing to be this woman's partner?" The man asked, a hint of annoyance present. The Omegas without partners looked scared, until one strolled over and sat in the seat.

And I immediately noticed his green eyes. How familiar are these green eyes...

He outstretched his hands, and I looked at them as I saw nothing wrong with them. They looked unusually perfect. I gripped his hands, and looked at his eyes as it finally filled with soft whispers.

""What is your name?" Green-eyes asks, and I sigh, rolling my eyes at his deep voice for a guy of his looks.

"Adele. Adele-."

"Doyle. Yes I know who are. Do you know who I am?" He smiled, and I sneered.

"I don't fucking think so. What do you think this is?"

Green-eyes laughed, and I felt familiarity to it.

"Why Adele I know it was back than, but I didn't think you'd forget me!" He fake pouts, and I roll my eyes.

But then I look at him, and something clicks.

"Show me the back of your left hand." I ask, and he smiles.

"I knew you wouldn't forget." He flipped his hand, and I saw a striking birthmark that looked like a crown. Then it came back to me.

Adele, 10 Yrs. Old

"You have really pretty eyes." I look at the little boy hiding outside our family mini vacation house for visitors. He peered around the corner, looking like he was fresh and healthy. But his parents accidentally left him on accident.

"I'm a boy. You call girls pretty."

"Well you have really handsome eyes. Is that better?" I mocked, smiling as he blushed.

"Yes. Don't mind me asking but...what color are my eyes?"

"You don't know?" I walk towards him, and sense he's an Omega. I hold my hand out, and he looks at it.