Chapter 32 | Sex + Lessons

Gonna be honest, I kinda sorta barely - no, a lot - lost interest in this book. I don't know where to go with it and it's slightly discouraging to hear people always say how much they hate Adele and she's a bitch and she needs to die and all.

Yeah, what she did to the twins was wrong. But...it starts with progression into becoming better. Not to mention everyone wants HER to be a HIM. It doesn't hurt me when you guys say those things, it just makes me not want to write this book anymore. Because I'm petty like that - just kidding!

Not sure what to do... I could either continue this and force myself...or I can go with the flow and just stop and remove it. Not sure anymore...

Well, enough of my complaints, I'll give you what you asked for. I'll try to at least. What do you say? I'm going to give an example like Adele is a REAL person and show you what it feels like for her to read your comments.

I grab my phone, looking at all the notifications and finding myself not wanting to look.

"What's wrong Adele?" Jules asked, walking into my room as he sat beside me.

"Nothing. People just bother me."

"Because...?"

"You know how I treat you and Ian like shit?"

"Of course, you've gotten somewhat better."

I sigh, rolling my eyes as I hand him my phone.

"People keep calling me a bitch and wanting me to die and go to hell. What kind of evil twisted person wishes that on me like that? I made a mistake, so be it. I can't take it back, so what do they want from me!?" I cry, seeing him reading through and his eyes becoming saucers at one comment.

"Yeah...you have a mob of haters on you. What are you gonna do about it?" He asked.

I folded my arms, not sure what to do.

"I can't do anything. It's me against all of them-."

"And me." He exclaimed, making me grin.

"Also me, I heard most of it." Ian adds, walking in as he sat beside me." They love us. I thought there would be some hate on you Jules because your so annoying, but nope."

"Hate on me?! I'm fucking adorable!" He cried, scrolling through my phone as he showed Ian a comment." Look at this comment from @19_simplyme_97: he is too cute for his own good!!! 😍😍😍. They love me. You're just...stupid."

"Are you so immature that you go and call me stupid?"

"Yeah-!"

"Guys that's not the fucking point!" I wail, and they look at me in confusion.

"Then what's the point then? I forgot."

I cover my face with my hands, not even sure what to do.

"It doesn't even matter-."

"What's going on with people wanting you to fuck us with dildos? I thought we were...?" He drifted off as I gave him a look.

"I'm never putting on a dildo unless it's for Halloween or it's a life or death situation."

"Thank goodness!" Jules exclaims, beginning to rub his ass as if I was going to do that.