Chapter 18 | Snarls

Jules cried onto my shoulder. Ian's cheeks were red as his eyes were glassy. I had my arms folded, looking at Edward as he told us his story.

"That's horrible!" Jules screeched, and I rolled my eyes.

"That could've all been avoided if you weren't such a coward-."

"I was nineteen for petesake! Get off my ass!" He growled, Clover having her arms folded as she ate some food.

"Does Wanny know you sided with us?" She asked, and I rolled my eyes. If he did do you think you'd still be here?

"He doesn't. If he was he'd probably kill you both here and now."

"I wouldn't let that happen." Edward said in a deep voice.

"How are you gonna do that? You can't even turn into a Wolf." I mocked, and he glared at me.

"Don't kick me while I'm down. I have my reasons and I know Yale told them to you. So there's no need-."

"But that makes no sense!" Ian interrupts before I could say something." It's like he almost said if you turn into a Wolf, you become a wild Wolf almost. That's what it sounds like to me."

"Exactly."

I raised my eyebrows, sighing.

"I could easily turn into a Wolf and be able to control it-."

"Well I can't. Unlike you, I have my demons. Even though I try to drown them, they know how to fucking swim." He murmured, and I shrugged.

"I have demons myself. But I don't fucking let them swim. I stomp on them, drown them, while slashing their dirty throats-."

"Unlike you if I smell blood - that is not my own - I can go a little crazy."

"Same..." I smirk, and he narrows his eyes at me.

"What?"

I shrug, looking at the twins as they looked confused themselves.

"I don't go crazy, per say I...suddenly have a wild bloodlust."

"Weirdo." Clover growls, and I glare at her.

"I'm not a 'weirdo'. I just...suddenly want to see blood in my claws and my fingers stained with the pretty red."

"Wait let me change what I said. Psycho is better for you." She hissed, and I growled.

I folded my arms, thinking on what Danny would possibly think if I was down here again.

"What time is it?" Edward asked, and I shrugged.

It was the afternoon. But they didn't know that. They haven't seen the sun in two weeks.

"I don't even know when I should sleep anymore. My time has been thrown off and I don't know what to think anymore. But I'm guessing by the way you three come down here...it has to be around the afternoon or close to that."

"DING DING DING!" Jules cheered, seeing the first smile from Edward ever since we was put down here.

"Despite you - supposedly - helping me, you're still being a bitch."

I nodded, and removed my coat.

"What are you doing?" Clover asked, and I kicked off my shoes.

"You both act like you don't ever use your wolf side. It's there. You know it's there when you practically feel and smell and breath your Mate. You use it when you bite into your Mates flesh. So, why not show you my Wolf."