Chapter 19 | Traumatizing

This chapter is VERY crazy. This chapter will lead up to when Adele starts becoming this crazy, wild, having voices in her head, murderous - don't give it away!!!!! Just warning you, it's pretty wild. Comment for me. I want this chapter filled with comments. We can do this. I'll respond to ALL of them. Luv ya!!!!!😁😜🤪

"Stop fighting!" I pull Edward along as Danny allowed him to come up.

I'm taking him somewhere, so that he can hurt. Might seem messed up, but I think it's fine because I'm a pretty reasonable person.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Somewhere."

"'Somewhere'?"

"Somewhere where I can laugh at you. See you hurt, see you," I look at him as his face twists into disgust,"see you writhe in pain."

"Where are your twins? What do they have to say to this?"

I face back forward, growling at the argument we had about this.

4 hours ago

"I am not arguing with you." I growl, shoving past them as Jules and Ian are pissed.

"We are supposed to be helping them! What you're doing is wrong and you said-."

"I said I'd help him tell Yale he's alive. I never said I'd release him - I actually didn't say anything. I said 'okay'! You both went on about releasing him and I didn't care to-."

"You're being unfair! He has a family!"

I turn around abruptly to face them, shoving Ian back who was closest to me.

"I'm doing this. You both can come or you can stay here and wallow about how I'm being unfair. But I'm doing this because it makes me feel good. I like feeling good, and seeing him hurt makes me feel good."

Ian's lip curls in disgust, and I look away.

"Sadist." Jules sneers, and I freeze.

I don't turn around, take a deep breath, then let out a cackle.

"Never thought about it," I went to the door, opened it and looked over my shoulder at their faces," Maybe I am."

Present...

I roll my eyes.

Like hell am I sadist. He always has the best words to make me feel like crap.

Once we're on the mat I wrap his chain around the bar. Have moving the chain that was on his wrist to his ankle.

I smile, popping my neck as I look at the projector.

"I wanted to take this into consideration. And Danny helped me out." I grabbed a hand wrap, starting to wrap it around my knuckles and to my wrist.

"I know, that you and Yale used to hate one another-."

"I never hated Yale."

"Don't interrupt me." I seethe, making him roll his eyes." As I was saying, you both used to hate one another. But Danny made a file of Yale in these depressing and shitty ass interviews. Maybe, watching his pain, will erect something, hmm?"

I smirk, throwing the hand wrap at him as he catches it.

"What are you playing at? Are you gonna mock me?"

"Yessir. 'Till you become what I want to beat. 'Till you become something that I can defeat. Make you crumble and you said Yale can feel your outer and inner pain or emotions?" I ask, and he sneers." Thought so."