Chapter 10 | Run-In

I remember the call with Ivo that I had a few days ago. He told me to bring the twins to him so he can meet them, hell no!

I have a job, and they have a job. I'm not gonna go on a jet to bring them to him so that he can try and make them look bad. Jules will probably cry and Ian will try and protect him and it won't work out.

Ivo might be an Omega like them, but he's not an Omega you've ever seen. He's an Omega that can make an Alpha male quiver to his feet and in the end, he's fucking that Alpha male. I'm only saying what I know is true. He disgusts me...

"Jules!" I call, and he rushes towards
me." Come here."

I stand as I walk to a long bench. I sit down, Jules sitting next to me. Ian is in the restroom. I should know - not to sound weird - because he needed me to guide him to where it was.

"I have few questions for you."

"Hit me! I wanna answer all of them!" He claps, and I grin as I look off.

"When you met me...did you know who I was?"

"Not at all," He says pointblank, and for the first time, I'm not mad about someone not knowing who I was," I just thought you were a mean woman who was an Alpha and our mate. You kicked water onto us and mocked us too! But in the end you helped us out."

He smiled, and I found myself smiling too.

"What about Ian?"

"Ian thought you were a bully. He didn't like the way you treated me and stuff, but that's just his brother instinct kicking in. It's all good. I am the older one by three minutes - hard to believe."

"Oh! When is your birthday?"

"Why?" He blushes, giggling.

"Do you not want anything for your birthday? I bet it's been years since you've had a birthday party or at least a present."

"That's not true. Not losing Ian and him not losing me is the present every time."

I smile, realizing how cute that was.

"October 4." I look, seeing Ian standing at the door sill.

October 4 has already passed...

"Well, lets-."

"Adele!" I growl as Gabriel rushes into my office, Darren quickly behind him as he looks panicked.

"How the hell did he get in here?" I ask angrily as Darren looks scared out of his mind.

"He snuck past, but ma'am I promise you I-."

"It's fine just don't let it happen again." I say, and he nods as I walk to Gabriel.

"What the hell do you want?"

"I want my job back! I want you back! I did nothing wrong!" He wails, and I laugh, patting his cheek as he looks at me with raised eyebrows.

"The fact that you still think that you did nothing wrong makes me laugh. You're so immature for your age it's ridiculous." I grab his arm as I start walking out my office.

We rush into the elevator, the twins behind me as I press the bottom floor.

"Adele, please baby," he grabbed my hand, and I remembered when he used to kiss my knuckles. He was so close to doing that, but I made sure my knuckles hit him in the nose.

"You had your chance. Now it's over." The elevator opens like it was on cue, and we start walking towards the door.

"Adele, I'll stay in the bottom floor - you won't ever see me again - I'll-."