Chapter 5 | Drama

I watched as Jules poured the coffee into my cup, then placed the kettle back in its place. He grabbed the vanilla creamer and then squeezed so much inside the coffee was beige.

He grabbed a straw and stirred it, then turned towards me.

"I did it." I looked, seeing there wasn't a drop of mess in the table. I really need to buy some Keurig's and put some on this level.

"Good job." He smiled and I sniffed the coffee. Didn't smell bad as usual. I drank some and enjoyed the taste that filled my mouth.

When I swallowed I looked down at him, grinning, impressed.

"How much?"

"What?" I scoffed, setting the coffee to my other hand as I dug in my pocket for my phone.

"Paycheck. I pay a certain amount of money to everyone every year or few months. Some even every month. So. How much do you think I'll give you."

He rubbed his chin, smirking.

"A dollar."

I raised my eyebrows, but he didn't falter.

"You want a dollar a month? A dollar? How about ten thousand a month then every year your final pay for you and Ian will be 120,000 dollars. Deal?"

I heard gasps from others as their nosy asses heard what I said.

"That's half of what I make!" I hear someone whine, and I rolled my eyes.

"He's an Omega! What's this shit right here?! Am I dreaming?"

"What's an Omega doing up here anyway?!"

As everyone started whining I looked to see Jules getting affected by their words. Little by little he'd hear the word Omega and he'd crumble in.

I particularly don't care. But then it affects me inside mate wise. It's my job as the damn alpha to protect his weak ass in things like this.

"Shut it!" I shout, silencing everyone." If you guys are gonna complain about money and shit then come to my office later and have at it."

That made everyone sit down.

I looked to Jules, grinning softly. He smiled, and I gestured for him to follow me as we went to my office. When I opened the door there was Ian standing at my desk with his arms folded.

"What are you doing near my desk?" I say, and he points in the other direction to the right. Where I looked to see-

"Gabriel." I growl, and he has his arms folded as he's looking at him. When he looks at me he stands up, rushing to me with confusion.

"I entered in here to get a few files for a client and this Omega was spouting 'cheating Alphas don't get to go through your stuff'. I was so close to beating the-." My hand slapped him across the face, my claws at the same time scratching claw marks across his cheek.

It quickly healed in no time, and his head slowly turned to face me. His face becoming red.

"What the hell was that for?!"

"Only the co-CEO and I are allowed in here."

"I am the co-CEO!" He cries, waving his hands over himself dramatically.

"No you aren't. You are demoted to the bottom floor. So, grab your stuff and leave. You and I have no business together because we aren't together and you are no longer CEO."

His skin became pale and he looked around like he was seeing things.

"Are you serious?"

"I've never been more serious." I hiss, walking around him to find him grab my wrist. Pulling me back towards him.