Chapter 1 | Pilot

"You're fired."

The man in front of me looks down at me, fear in his eyes.

"What...?"

"You heard me. You're. Fired. I don't think I can be more specific than that." The man shook his head wildly, and I stood, him now looking up at me.

"But I just got here I - I did nothing wrong!" Tears pooled at the edges of his eyes, and I sighed.

"Let's make this easier." I walk around my desk, grabbing this mans arm, pulling him out my office. We walked to his cubical, people staring because they're nosy.

I grabbed a stray box from under someone's desk, putting in his desk as I started shoving things in there.

"This isn't fair! I did nothing wrong! I tried so hard to get to this position, and with the status I am! I've come so far!"

"I don't care. I won't have an Omega damaging my family business. I don't even know how you got through without me seeing." The mans face becomes red, and he starts crying.

Ahh. I love seeing the tears of a heartbroken Omega. Gets me every time.

"That's...that's not fair...!"

"Life's not fair. But you don't see me crying my eyes out like a child. You'll find another job. Maybe working something a little more in your status."

"Like what?" He sniffs. I yank the chords from out his computer, putting his computer in the box. Picking it up and shoving it to his chest.

"Maybe...at a bar as a waiter - wait something even better! At a gas station."

"Nooooo!" He cries, and I wrap my arm around his shoulder as we walk into the elevator. He goes in the corner, crying his eyes out as I whistle, pressing the bottom floor.

As I whistle I look over my shoulder, and there he is, crying. A Beta or Alpha would've had more pride and tried to keep their job. He just...went with it like an Omega would. They're all cowards. Runs in their veins.

When the elevator dings the man starts howling, making me enjoy this even more. I grab his arm, pulling him along as we are finally in front of the door.

I press the handicap button so that they open by themselves, and then push him out.

"Bye Omega!"

"My name isn't Omega," he twists around, a glare in his eyes,"it's Darren."

"I don't care." I turn around, dusting off my hands.

That was so easy.

I am the CEO and soon-to-be owner of my fathers business. It's a business that gives werewolves a chance no matter what status, to come here and make something big of themselves.

Entrepreneurs have started businesses with us and made themselves known. Singers and other people in that field have come here. Even the less fortunate come here.

So you can say this multi-billion dollar company is going places.

My father was loved, until he had a stroke and I had to take over. Which, I love everyone here!

Except the Omegas. And as you can see, barely any work here now.

Example one, out the door.

I don't think anyone here likes me.

I mean, I think I'm pretty nice.

But whenever I walk into a level or room, everyone falls silent and tried to act perfect. And if there's more Omegas here, I wouldn't know because everyone tries acting the same so that no one loses their job.