Chapter 6 | Against My Will

"Do I look like a type of person that wants to invite you two Omegas to my event?" I sneer, putting on my dress as I am now straightening my hair some more.

"I mean, no. But we'll make it fun! Doesn't it become boring going to meetings?"

"I'm the CEO of my fathers business that's now mine. What do you expect? I'm a prime example of what life looks like when you have to do things that you don't want to do."

"So you don't wanna do it?" Ian challenges, making me roll my eyes as I yank out the plug from the wall.

"I didn't say that. Don't put words in my mouth."

"I didn't! Did I Jules?"

"Nope! We just want to hang out with you. And going to a meeting without us will bore you to death. Aren't you used to us already?"

I look at them in the mirror, sighing as I turn around, wondering who they think they are walking into my bathroom.

But I can't do anything about it now, they've been in here for a few minutes. No point in lashing out on them about it.

"You both will not be coming with me, I don't feel like babysitting." I walk around them, putting on my five inch heels as I grab my phone.

"But why!!??"

"I just told you." I walk towards my door, but when I turn around I see them slumping behind me. Looking so sad and like I left them alone.

"Please...?" They give me the cheesy puppy eyes, and I roll my eyes.

"If you both get dressed in under three minutes you can come."

"YAAAAAAYYYY!" They cheer, disappearing back as I sigh. 

As they are faster than I expected, we leave my place as we rush to the elevators. Once we get there Jules is giggling like a child and Ian is smiling.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask, uncomfortable with all this happiness.

"Nothing...you'll see." When they said that I looked at their clothing. Seeing how casual it was even though we are going to something very important.

I can't stand Omegas and never taking things seriously...

As we stand in the elevator as it goes down, I noticed these two whispering to one another.

"When you are around me you don't get to whisper." I say, their eyes diverting to me.

"Okay. But it might give away our surprise."

"What surprise?" I ask angrily. Jules begins to giggle and Ian laughs.

"Can't say..." Once the elevator opens these two bolt in front of me, but at the same damn time they're grabbing my hands. Making me run in these tall ass heels as I almost trip. Not having a choice but to stumble out these heels as I run with bare feet in this ground.

"YOU OMEGAS STOP!!" I shout, but they only sprint faster. Pulling me onto the street into the night and I don't want my bare feet touching the ground.

But suddenly in hoisted onto Ian's back, and he sprints on as Jules is easily beside him like it's nothing.

"PUT ME DOWN!!"

"NEVER!!!" They laugh, and we run through the city as we end up at the park. Both of running still, slowing down as we edging towards a dock. Seeing a boat on the water as it rocks. Once we get on the dock I become pissed.

I smell dirty ocean water, fish, there's people, and the boat probably has had thousands of butts in it.

And instead of him setting me down he flips me in, making my back his the edge of the boat.

"Ian!" I cry, rubbing my back as I can't get out this damn boat without help. They both hop in, clapping as I fold my arms. Both of them laughing like children as they press a button, the boat moving on its damn own.

My meeting... I need to be there! It'll look so sketchy - especially since I didn't even call in to say I can't or won't be there. This is fucked up. My dad will be so disappointed in me and h doesn't even know why I'm not there...

"You two..."

They both started hugging as they laugh. I fold my arms as I look at the city move around me as I see fireflies floating near the water. The lights on the bridge are somehow breathtaking and seeing other couples on their boats looking and holding hands - wait.

We aren't even a couple!

"Isn't it beautiful?"

Jules looks at me, smiling as Ian nods.

"For sure. It seems to get better the more we travel on."

I look away, my face somehow heating up.

"I should be at the meeting. My father is probably wondering what I am doing."

"You're fine. Just look at the scenery and realize how beautiful the world is."

I sigh, knowing I am late and can't do anything about it - for now.

I can go home and talk to them about rescheduling and apologizing. This is the-.

"-best."

I look at the twins, seeing them nodding as I remove my earrings, putting it in their hands as they put them in their pockets. I sigh, grabbing a stray towel and wiping the lipstick off my lips. I don't wear makeup except lipstick and mascara.

I grin at them, and they applaud me as I feel somehow...free.

A second ago I wanted to scream and be at the meeting. Now I just don't give a flying duck...fuck I mean...

"Why do you wear makeup?" Ian asks, and I shake my head.

"I only wear lipstick and mascara."

"Yes but, you have nice lips and there's no need to wear mascara when your eyelashes are as long as my toe."

I raise my eyebrow, and he blushes.

"What I'm trying to say is, you look... beautiful without makeup. You don't need to try."

I bite my lip, looking away as I nod.

"Thanks...Ian and Jules...for this..."

This isn't bad.

All these events I would've never seen myself doing without these two forcing me. It made me realize...

Maybe I'm not so mean...?

I don't know.

🌉

You think she's softening up?

I think so!!

Well, you never know. Maybe things will just TAKE A TURN for the BEST or WORSE. I don't know. 😉

Luv ya!!!!!!😁😜😘