Chapter 31 | Yum

"Did you miss us?"

I smirk at the twins as they enter the house after being gone for a few hours.

"I guess. Would've been preferred if you told me that you two were going somewhere." I explain in annoyance, making them frown in confusion.

"We did. You were sleeping and I went to your room. Shook you a little and said,' Jules and I are going out.' You then started mumbling and said,' Whatever.'" He reenacted, showing me sleeping as he showed his tongue hanging from his mouth. As if I sleep this horridly.

"Now I know you're lying, I don't sleep like that." I say, making him shrug as Jules backed him up.

"Yeah, you do! Your hair is everywhere and you have horrible morning breath! Not to mention you sleep with your mouth open, but you don't snore." Jules adds at the end, making me just glare at them.

"He fact that you two happen to know all that tells me something."

"Like?"

"You two are creeps."

"Thank you." Jules said, bowing and Ian doing a curtsy.

"Hey guys," they waited, staring at me as I cleared my throat," I had this hella lewd dream about you guys."

Jules smirked, wiggling his eyebrows as he plopped down next to me.

"What was the lees thought? Would you like us to reenact it for you?" He asked, Ian smirking as I shrugged.

"You don't have to if you don't want to-."

"Tell is the dream. I'm curious." Jules interrupted, making me sigh as I sat up. Looking them both in the eye for a second, closing my eyes as the dream came back to me.

"Well...it started out with you two on a bed..."

"Doing?"

"Sure you want to know?"

I opened my eyes, seeing them sitting in front of me as they waited curiously like I was telling them a story.

"Of course. Blow us away."

"That's the point..." They frowned, Ian blushing as Jules still looked lost.

"What is it?"

"Don't you get it? In her dream at this point she was blowing us." He whispered, and he blushes as they face me again.

"Tell us more."

I shrug, the both of them looking entertained as I licked my lips.

"I mean, you two may have sensitive ears so I I'll spare you the-."

"You can't do that!" Jules cried, smacking his cheeks as he grinned." I have been waiting for you to do anything sexual with us for a long time. So I'm taking this chance and I sure as hell will not let you walk away."

I blushed, watching as they waited. Making me sigh as I nodded.

"Well... You two were almost getting in a bigger Wolf form and you were looking at me as if you were going to make me go crazy-."

"How crazy?"

"Very."

"Didn't you say we could...I don't know," Ian stood as he grabbed my hand, pulling me up as he smiled," We could reenact your dreams?"

I frown, watching as they pull me into my room. Throwing me on the bed as I look back, seeing them giving me a lustful gaze.

"I guess...but do you two understand how and what sex does and is?" I ask, making Ian roll his eyes but Jules looked confident.

"Then here's our chance." He growled, making me smirk.

"Your chance?" I snort, grabbing hold of the comforter as I for some reason became nervous. I don't usually get nervous over things like this, I'm usually the lead.

But for some odd reason I'm getting nervous and I have no clue why. Should I be nervous?

"Yes, yes you should." Ian whispered, making me snicker.

"I, highly doubt you two will have me trembling from head to toe. Trust me, I've had it. So you have competition and standards to meet. If you can't meet them...oh well."

"Oh, but I think you forget Adele. We are your Mates, no matter what we do it'll always feel good." Jules reminds, making me almost pissed at the fact.

"True..." I mutter, making them smile at the fact." Not unless I make it difficult."

I suddenly watched as Ian took hold of my wrist and was slamming it on the bed. Jules grabbing the other one as they were both now holding my wrists down. But my legs wrapped around each side of their waist, bringing them closer as I smirked.

Their eyes lusty as were mine, making them breathe heavily. Soon smelling the accompanying smell of their Heats filling the room, making me get excited immediately as I suddenly felt my claws dig into their skin.

"Ready?"