Chapter 17 | Party of the Mafia

"You both need to stick with me. If you disappear on this boat, we might not see one another again." I warn, the twins nodding as Danny was far ahead of us in line.

We were about to go to the Mafia party where groups come together and discuss big plans. But I wonder what they're doing about Edward since I'm kinda...taking his place yet I'm not.

To everyone on the outside it just looks like a bunch of rich people were entering the biggest yacht in the world and about to have a party on the ocean. But it's more than that. There's even a code for each person and luckily, I was able to get the twins a code.

"Remember your codes?" I turn to them as we edge towards the dock and onto the yacht.

"I'm 'Evergreen'." Jules says confidently.

"'Trouble.'" Ian says.

I nod, facing back forward as the person ahead of me stood at the front. The guards glaring down at her as she stood straight.

"'York'."

The guards mumbled to one another, then suddenly one of them slapped her in the face, knocking her cold. Before she could fall into the ocean he hoisted her over his shoulder, rushing away.

"Next!"

I strides forward, glaring at them as we met at eye level. The twins stood behind me, and I wanted them to get in first.

"Evergreen!" Jules shouted.

"Trouble." Ian mumbled.

They both growled, stepping out the way as the twins shuffled forward. One of the guards looked me up and down, and nodded in.

"Don't you want my code?" I ask, and he shrugs.

"Go in, we trust you."

I shivered, walking past as I smelled their Wolf reeling off them. They need to calm down.

"Now, you two stay with-."

"This is amazing!!" Jules and Ian ran up the stairs of the yacht, people jumping out the way as they rudely got in front.

I walked quickly behind them, looking around for a sign of Danny or what Edward told me...

"He should be there. Not only are they representing me, but probably going to warn the other groups. So tell him a secret of mine that only he knows and he'll listen. The secret is-.

"Can we get mini sandwiches?" I head out the side of me, the twins ogling the food bar.

"Knock yourselves out." They rush over, and I know they'd stay there till I came over.

Now time to do what I came for.

I walked through the crowd, people drinking their sorrows away as I saw some werewolves swimming in the pool. Yep, there's a pool on the yacht that's on the ocean.

Edward told me If Yale was to be there, he'd normally be with him and following him. But now that he's not following him he'd probably be in a secluded booth with guards.

The only place that has secluded booths is on the bottom floor. Once I get there it's quiet, people walking around with their partner. One spot in particular was covered. I began to walk to it.

"Adele!" I growled, turning around as Danny rushed to me, a white woman beside him as they held hands.

"Who's this?" I look down at her, and she narrows her eyes at me.

"Karra, duh. But why are you down here? I thought you'd be having the twins on your ass every second."

I sneer, thankful Danny has no idea Yale's here.