Chapter 13 | Unsettled

"I imagine that your Omega brains are full of questions." I say, and Ian rolls his eyes and Jules nodded.

"Why are you saying that we smell good? I don't get it." Jules says innocently, obviously not fully aware of his body.

"You both are obviously unaware of how the Heat works." I say, and they both cock their heads to the side.

"Heat?"

"Heat."

There's awkward silence as I inhale the sweet scent they give off. Looking at them intently as they started blushing.

"If...if you want, we'll make you very comfortable." Ian whispers, making me snort.

"What makes you think I'm gonna let you fuck me when you both are as tiny as ants, know nothing about sex, and are Omegas?" I sneer, making them flinch." If we are going on Heat wise, I'll just let someone else fuck me-."

"You're wrong!" Jules bursts, making me jump in shock." You let that pedo, Igo, have sex with you and - and he's an Omega like us! What is it that you have against us two?!" He wails.

I frown, looking them up and down.

"I don't know, actually." Is all I say, and Jules face becomes red. Ian glances at him a little, and pats his shoulder.

"Calm down-."

"No! I will not calm down! There's nothing wrong with us! We're Omegas for crying out loud! Who gives a fuck!?" He stood up abruptly, spatting in my face of his full fledged anger.

"I'd calm down if I were you." I cautioned, but he stayed put.

"I won't calm down! What have we ever done to you?! We're you're Mates! Doesn't it hurt to make us hurt?! Don't you care about how we feel?! Every time you insult us it gets older and older and number and number! Don't you ever get tired of hurting us?! Huh?!?! Are you just as much of a heartless Alpha as I thought you were?!?!"

I stood, glaring down at him as he didn't look up at me in fear. Just pure anger.

And if I was to concentrate Mate wise, him being angry is tearing me apart. It wants me to apologize and reconcile with him.

But I have too much pride to fall through and apologize. It's not my character. And if I am to apologize it's half-ass.

"You need to calm down. You don't understand how I am feeling because I'm the Alpha, am bigger - and a female, and you both are-."

"Omegas." Jules mock hissed. Ian kissing his teeth as I bet they're getting tired of hearing that. But I'll never get over it.

"You need help." Jules mumbles, and I grimace." You don't even realize how much your hatred for Omegas is affecting your life. I'm telling you, if you let go of whatever hatred you have for us, you'd be happier." He whispers, Ian nodding as he finally stepped forward.

"If you were to let us kiss you or touch you you'd understand that you need us as much as we need you." He says, and I fold my arms.

Touch me? Hmph. Kiss me? Hmph!

"I bet even if you were to kiss for a few minutes we'd pull away and it won't make a difference."

"You won't know if you don't try, now won't you?" Ian states, and I sigh.

"Whatever," I sit on the couch, relaxing into it with annoyance,"prove your point." I close my eyes, suddenly feeling fingers trace my skin like my arms and jaw.

I was slightly uncomfortable with how...comfortable this was. Feeling a hand cradle my cheek and feeling someone lean towards me. I could smell it was either Jules or Ian, but their smell is practically identical and couldn't differentiate between it.

But one of their lips pressed into mine, and I relaxed a little as this twins hand on my cheek was very warm.

I found myself kissing this twin, their lips soft and not too controlling like some lips I know. I tried not to focus on the fact that these were Omega lips. That they weren't what I full on wanted. But...

But then I did want it.

"Stop fighting it gosh dammit!" I jump, seeing Jules and Ian standing in front of me. Ian blushing furiously as Jules looks pissed. I'm guessing Ian and I were kissing.

"What are you talking about?"

"This!!" His finger jabbed at my forehead once, propelling it back into the cushion." Your damn head is holding you back! We're you're Mates. You should be happy that you have any."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I sneer, standing up as Jules stood his ground. Ian backing up as he tried pulling Jules along.

Oh? So Jules is the stronger one now or what? It's like they switched personalities.

"I will not tolerate you speaking to me like this!" I hiss, Jules still glaring. How the hell am I gonna punish these two...?

I point towards their room.

"Go to your room and come out when you know how to speak to me!" I shout, Jules stomping away as Ian followed behind.

I growled, kicking the coffee table in anger.

Those two are...confusing me! Not to mention they got my feelings in a corner. And these feelings are blocked from escaping because these two keep blocking them!!

I stride to the kitchen, sitting at the island as I needed to be somewhere far from their rooms. So that I don't have to smell that scent. But it just follows me like a damn stalker!

"Treating us like children won't change anything." Oh. Ian's near.

I turn, seeing only him.

"Is that baby still fuming?" I ask, Ian rolling his eyes.

"I don't think you get it. You are beautiful," I suddenly feel my cheeks get warm,"but you are very ugly on the inside."

"Aww thanks." I say sarcastically.

"It wasn't a compliment," I roll my eyes, someone doesn't know sarcasm," We know that we just met and all, but we care deeply for you. Despite all your mean words and bullying...we still care for you deeply and want to look past each day and put the past behind us. If only you'd do the same."

"I would do that if I didn't have prime examples not being rubbed in my face. It takes time. I'm not gonna change over night for you two."

I saw Ian flinch when I said that, and I suddenly felt pain.

"Then who would you change for?" His voice was quieter when he asked me this, and I folded my arms.

"No one."

That's not entirely true.

I have found myself changing for these two. But I always seem to fall back into my old self.

"Liar." Ian growls, and he walks back to the room as I hear the door slam.

I cuss under my breath, rushing to my phone as I call the one person I despise calling. But he knows how to make me feel better...

"Ooh!! Look who calls me! I thought you hated me...and stuff."

"I do. I just need advice." I make sure the twins can't hear me as I step onto the balcony." I need advice on how to treat people - Omegas for an example. And no jokes, Danny."

Danny chuckles, and I hear as the phone is out on speaker.

"Karra!! How do you deal with Omegas??"

"You are not helping one bit."

"Sorry sis. What am I supposed to say when we haven't spoken in forever?"

I sigh. Karra must be his new Mate or something. Thought he was going to be Mateless with his old-lookin ass.

"I'm serious here... I don't ask for much, so please, tell me how to get along with Omegas?" I hear him snicker." My Omegas..." I whisper, knowing he didn't hear me.

😳