start

You all obviously knows that Myungsoo plays as a bad bullier in the drama 'Shut Up!-Flower Boy Band' right?

Well i will make all his attitude and character right here peeps!

So here you go! Enjoy!

Ah Ri

"What a tiring day!" Mari groaned after plopping herself down right beside me-stretching both her arms out.

"It has only been half of the day," i reminded her after putting the files altogether in one stack,

"But still! 5 more hours to go until we're free to go home!" she slumped her head down onto the desk. Good thing in the council room there is only the two of us.

"Just hang in there, i'll treat you Starbucks on the way home!" i flash her a grin-trying to lighten up her mood.

And so yes, i was right.

She shot her head back up and stared at me in widening eyes,

"You will?! Promise me you will!"

Man,she sounds so scary.

"Yes,alright i promise! Now get these papers to Sir Kento before recess finally over!"

I shove the files i had done into her hands and forcing her to stand up,

"Alright President!" she rolled her eyes playfully before finally standing up and head to the exit door with the files in her hands.

After silence filled the room and knowing i am alone now,

It is my turn to stretch out and yawn.

I have to admit it is really a tiring day but what can i do;the school are having an open house soon and the council had to prepare all the work.

I then stood up from my chair causing a friction against the floor and make a noise; adjusting my white blazer on before putting my peachy blonde locks into a pony-tail.

Oh did i forget to introduce myself?

People call me Ah Ri with the status of Song; the President of the Student Council in KyungHee University -or as known the most elite school at Seoul. A school that consists with students with talents and high dreams to achieve for.

And so Mari Hasegawa my best friend, does animation art or illustration.

While i myself take scientific and social studies in my own preference although i seem to be interested in most all of the subjects in this school.

"President! How about these pamphlets!"

One of the council students called along the hallways as holding the stuffs for the open house next week to accept new students.

"Just put those by the storage room! We're gonna use the new ones made by the 3-1class!" i answered them back before walking away again to see others who had volunteers to help us with the grand opening school.

"Afternoon President! We only need to do the small stands for the stalls foods and then we're all set!"

the mates from my class grins at me as they were carrying the poles and the white tends around.

"Great! I'll tell the cooking squad to buy their ingredients then!"

I continued my way down the stairs while scanning down a speech that i had to read when the students came.