curiosity

Author

"What are you doing here!?"

Ah Ri hissed at the man beside her who is sitting comfortably on the chair and his face shows calmness with a little smirk plays across his lips

He tilted his head to her,

"Why? Can't i be here,honey?"

Her eyes twitched in annoyance.

Did he just call me..Honey?

"I am not your honey! So scram!"
She began to push him off the seat beside her.

"Ah Ri, what is the meaning of this? Why is The Kim Myungsoo here?"

Her best friend's voice make her realize that she is there the whole time.
Watching them both in to an arguments.

She face her fully- hoping to appear calm as cold sweats running down her temple.

This was like a deja vu to her.

Speaking of a vice versa having her best friend to know Myungsoo is always around her.

"Me?"

She heard Myungsoo speak before she could even do one.

"I'm her lover,of course i will have to stay by her side."
Myungsoo's voice giving a hint of a you-obviously-knows-it-duh.

Ah Ri narrowed her eyes at him and glared,

"N-no! Don't listen to this mad guy,and will you excuse me for a moment."

She flashes her best friend the most innocent grin she could ever does before she steps out from the table and grabs Myungsoo by the arm then starts to dragging him out of the store.

As soon as she realize she was out of sight from Mari, she released her grip on him and turning around;glaring.

"Why the heck did you just do that!?"

"Do what?"

He shot her his blank expression like a kid had done nothing innocently.Ah Ri never ceases her glare at him because he is really being a pain in the ass right now.

"Look," she placed a hand to rub her temples then fully facing him;

"Please don't do anything stupid in front of Mari--"

"You called that stupid?"

he interrupted her- staring at her in to a slight grim written on his face

Huh? What's with that look?

Noticing the silence hovering around them both; she snaps her thoughts out of her mind quickly-hating the so called situation 'Awkward'.

"What i was just trying to say is that--"

She averted her eyes away from his-feeling those gaze are getting more intense more than usual he always does stare at her.

This is weird..For pete's sake why does my heart is beating right now?

She casts her eyes downwards;hoping that he would just leave and left her all alone there. Heck,she would rather having herself dig into a hole to avoid in this..unknown and weird aura around.

Not hearing any voice from him; she then felt a presence right in front of her.

Quickly she shot her head up to see his face up close sending her heart skips a beat.