day-out

Ah Ri

Autumn has finally come to an end means the coldness awaits its turn to rise.

I rolled on to the side of my bed and to see the calendar on my nightstand just beside the bed along with my iPhone on it.

31st of Autumn huh.

It was really such a boring day since it was weekend now. Mari had a day out with her boyfriend for sure and there is no way i will come along with their dating. Yuck, i don't wanna see them smooching in front of me right.My eyes looked back to the window-although the sun still brightly shining through the white second layer of the curtains,but i assume it must be really cold outside that is the winter is coming.

I grab my phone and scrolls it down in my contacts but none came into my sight that seems to be interesting to be going out with.

"That's it."  i uttered to myself and shoved  the blanket away on me then jumps off the bed,heading to the bathroom to get myself ready rather than being a lazy bump in the mansion right?

After so, i decided just to grab a comfortable clothing for me to move around in the cold weather. And i just wore a nude pink turtle neck sweater mixes with a black leggings,along with a white creamy swing coat for more layers to keep me off from coldness. I decided just to keep my brown locks up into a pony-tail and leaving my right side bangs off and baby hairs to frame around my face.

"Alright." i smiled to myself after seeing my own reflection on the mirror in my bathroom. I grab my black lady dior purse and slings it over my shoulder,not forgetting my phone in my hand as always to keep me alert when anybody calls or texts me.

I went out from my room and take down the grand stairway as the crystal chandelier hanging on top of the high ceilings. As soon as i reached the main door,Ji Hyun my most favorite servant-or rather i treat her as my own sister came up from the garden;probably just finish with watering the plants,

"Ah Ri? Where're you going?" she smiled at me and looking at me from head to toe. I return the same length of her smile;

"Meeting up with someone." i lied and headed towards the gate out for a taxi instead of calling for a driver.

"I see. Have fun then!" 

"I will!" i bid her a short wave and to my luck, i got a taxi soon and tighten the jacket around me to keep me warm.

"Where to,Miss?"  the polite driver ask me-glancing through the rear view mirror

"Gangnam please."

Later On

I walk aimlessly around the mall and the open route where food stalls and mini stalls were placed and although it was minus 2 cold there's still a lot of people who wanted to stroll along here.

I looked down to the 2 bags in my hands that i bought earlier. Just some new random skirts which is i love to wear a lot and some snacks for whenever i would like to eat past midnight.

The main big clock that was built on a wall by the Gangnam district showed that it was almost 2:32 by now and to think of it i don't even have any lunch at all yet.

Looking around,i decided just to go for a small cafe to grab a bite. As soon as i walk around until i started to feel my high heels were starting to get my feet felt numb and as if the strength on my legs were all saps out.

Why do i even wear heels at the first place. Ugh, how more dumb could i be

I hissed in pain when i could feel my toes were dead hurt and my heels were starting to get numb. I bet you all know how does it feel wearing high heels not for even 2 hours right?