torment

Ah Ri

My brain still digesting by the shocking turn of event.In reflex,i placed both of my palms on either of his abroad shoulders and quickly pushing him away with all my might and strength i had left inside of me.

While at the same time my vision got blurred out of a sudden until soon i felt warm liquids strolling down along my cheeks-wetting it as if seeming never to stop.

I was panting from all the intense kisses he had given me as if all of my energy has been sapped just by the touch of his lips on mine.

I then felt him shifted away from me-making my hanging hands on his shoulders fell limply back to my sides and how i hate to admit small sobs leaking out from my lips.

He scoffed; "Don't tell me you're gonna cry now"

Slowly lifting my chin up-i am expecting he will at least put on an apologetic face and saying that he was out of control for a second there.But no,he had this cocky smirk he always shows off in front of others.

And face it,his reaction doesn't even flinched one a bit when he saw my tears overflowing-staining it with the sour taste that trails off into my lips.

Why is he acting like a total jerk?

I was in the verge of letting another crying,but instead. I raised one hand up and my palm making contact to his left cheek.The loud slapped echoed around this empty classroom.

I fixed my hard glare on his face.He seems calm as he only narrowed his eyes slowly at me.As if he already knew that slapped was coming for him from me.

I ignored the stinging pain my palm having and so as the light red colour coated his left cheek.

No words could describe how confuse and upset i am at the same time right now.

"What was that for you jerk!?" I yelled at the top of my lung.

He only stared at me in those unreadable expression and he seems he does not even feeling the pain i just slapped him,

"You're just making me hating you more!" I continued and trying to suppressed down my tears.My mind was a messed up.The man standing in front of me wasn't the Myungsoo that i know.

He averted his gaze from mine and looked to the side instead; "Hating me more? Well that's a good news to hear from you."

My eyebrows knitted together in confusion,

He went back focusing on me-his brown hazelnut eyes bored into mine,

Instead of the liveliness that i would have always seen in his every time,i could only see a dull and pale in it.

"As i said,isn't it getting more fun to play around like this? I should have torture you like this more tha-"

I took a giant step towards him and grabbed the material on his chest-clutching it tighter than ever.

"What the hell is wrong with you? What exactly happened to you?"

He still looks calm and only starring down at me in a stoic expression,

"I'm perfectly fine can't you see? Or you'd rather check it for me," he whispered and leaning in closer for my face until i quickly backed away from him

"Myungsoo," i called off

"You frighten me..." My voice trailed off.I don't know why but Myungsoo looks intimidating to me right now.So damn intimidating that it terrifies me to be around him.