insanity

Ah Ri

I honestly did not know what to do now.All i could think was hoping these two men in front of me wouldn't start a physical violence to one and another that could cause all of us in big trouble.

"The question is,what the hell are you doing?" Myungsoo spit out some blood aimlessly to the side as his eyes went back to glare at Donghae.

"I could forgive you if you touches another girl,but her--" Donghae warned while i could just stare at his back in disbelief

What does that even mean?

"I don't see there's even any problem with you." replied Myungsoo

"Touching her or not it's up to me wh-"

The next thing that i know is Donghae took a big step closer to him more and grab Myungsoo by the front collar

"Listen,she is not some kind of toy you could play with so kindly if you please get lost so she could live in more peace without your presence around!"

"That's enough!" After my senses clicked,i quickly grab a hold one of Donghae's upper arm and lightly tries to pulling it back

Donghae slightly tilting his head down to me and the anger in his eyes still holds it,

"Please.." i pleaded once more.

Until as a relief,Donghae's gaze softened and looked back at Myungsoo.He eventually lets go of him and took a few steps back as at the same time he had his arm around my shoulders-pulling me closer to him which cause me to boggled by the strange turn of event and my heart was thumping in a messy rhythm.

I couldn't even look at Myungsoo in the eyes.Although i had not make any mistakes at him but somehow i felt that...

I'm breaking his heart into a shattered pieces

"Once again,Myungsoo.Don't ever touch what's mine" Donghae spoke-resulting my eyes to be widened and my body froze.

What did Donghae just said?

With that,i felt the sudden tension of aura hovering above us.Donghae whispered something to me like 'let's get out of here' or something like that since it went blur into my ears;he then starts pulling me by his arms around my shoulders gently away from Myungsoo.

What have i done?

What is this?

Why do i feel like i am hurting him?

Myungsoo

"Once again,Myungsoo.Don't ever touch what's mine"

That was it.That is when my whole world crumbles right in front of me.My body went numb as my mind immediately digesting the words what he had just said.

"Once again,Myungsoo.Don't ever touch what's mine"

He pulled her away from me.I know i should have ran after her but i can't even move.My heart felt it was weighed with the heaviest anchor i ever felt.

I tilt my head to the side to see her being quiet and not even bother to struggling from his arm.

She is his?