stolen

Ah Ri

I stayed frozen and unable to blink my eyes as Myungsoo keeps on pressing his lips onto mine until i could feel a slight movement of his tongue starts to touch the surface of my bottom lip. 

I gasp and quickly pushed him away although i knew he wouldn't budge at all that is of course his strength is much more greater than mine.

But luckily, Myungsoo finally pulls away from mine although it only lasted for a few seconds but it felt like the whole world around me stopped either.He pulled away and away enough for me to see his whole face again-and my heart never stops beating until i saw his face softened.

But still

I couldn't hold it any longer,my whole body felt numb as i moved my hand up to trace my fingers onto my own lips and until my vision got blurred out of a sudden and i can't even see how his expression turned right now.

I looked down and i felt liquid dripped off from my chin and fell onto my arms.

"Ah Ri?"  I heard him called my name

That is when i felt the whole world snaps me and my mind knew what just happened,

"Wh-why?"  i muttered under my breath-placing a hand over my mouth to avoid him seeing my quivering lips.

My first kiss has been...stolen?

"Why,did you do that?"

I dared myself to look at him in the eye as i still could felt my tears won't stop.

"That i--"

He kept quiet and i tore my sight away from him; then stood up straight and quickly heading out to the exit door as snatching my bag and my phone just beside it on the sofa before straightly walking out towards the elevator. Ignoring the little puppy's barking at me.

"Ah Ri!"  He called out loud to me as i heard a door being slammed open;

I put on my shoes clumsily and did not even tying the shoelaces up just to pressed the 1st floor. Anywhere but here. Stupid elevator must make me wait long.

I know he always teases a lot of me but this is way too much!

"Hey,wait! I was just--"

I felt him grab my arm by the elbow tightly and turning me around so i was fully facing him;

"Doing it for fun?"  i added on before he could finishes his sentences as my eyes never stopped glaring at him.

He looked at me for a second-seeming at loss of words to say to me.

"No! It's just--look, it's just a freaking kiss and what i see wasn't such a big prob-"

Word after word that flowed from his lips angered me more by the second. My patience was running out and my temper was flaring. Rage boiled through my body. I barely had a chance to think of my actions. The only thought running through my head was getting him to shut up.

I pursed my lips and raised my hand back. I threw my hand forward as hard as I could, whipping it across his face. The crack of skin contacting skin echoed off the walls. Vibrations of pain started in my palm and spread all the way to my finger tips. My palm was bright red, the same red mark that matched the one on his face. He stared at me with his eyes wide as his hand slowly made it to his fire red cheek.

I know should have felt some kind of remorse. But I didn't. Not one organ in my body could produce guilt for my actions,

"I should have known a jerk will always be a jerk."