issues

Ah Ri

"You sure you can do here alone?"  Mari shot me a frown as holding a basket of chestnuts in her hands after she harvested on the other side of the orchard.

"I'm fine! It's not like there would be snakes or wolves attack me here."  Although i was the one who said that,somehow i felt like it could happen anytime soon.

"Alright..then."  she sounded unsure but eventually she left with the basket in her hands and heading back towards where the plant house was located.

And now here i am all alone while trying to plucking another chestnut trees and man, it was such a huge trees. I bet the people have taken a good care of it.

I put the still empty basket down onto the grasses and began with the shortest branch around and the nearest to the ground.As soon as i was done with the shortest branches ones, i knew i still had to pick the ones by the top. And the problem is, How?

Groaning; i tried by my first trick first. Hopping and shot an arm out to reach for the fruits that were hangings on it.

"This..." i jumped,

"is so..!"  once more,

"Stu-...Wah!"

Out of a sudden i felt a pair of arms circled around my legs and lifting me up above the ground making me  sat by the person's abroad shoulder.

Panicking i looked down to the owner of the person's hands. I did not even seen him coming.

"Sunbae!?"

Donghae lifted up his face and his eyes boring into mine and face it, he must have seen my blushing or my face goes whole red.

And until i realized that the wrong word slipped through my lips;Donghae's expression drastically turned down to a frowning;

"What did you just call me?"

My lips were slightly parted-speechless of what to say.

"Sunbae..?"

"Call me Oppa."  he interjected-making me looking down at him in confusion.

"What?" 

"Please..?"  he flashes me another smile. How i hate it that is my weakness now. I hesitated at first but eventually i said it out loud,

"Donghae Oppa.."

He scoffed; "Louder."

"That's no fair!"

"Before i drop you here."  He purposely leaning to the side making me squeal once again and holding the shirt of his shoulders tight from falling.

"Since when did you become a meanie!"  i sulks.

"I didn't hear you~"  he sang.

"Fine! Donghae Oppa!"  i leans closer to his ear and shout it out.  He quickly sets me down onto the ground and rubs his ear. I smirk winningly;

"Heard loud enough,Oppa?"  i spoke-emphasizing the last word.

He narrowed his eyes at me, "Loud enough,silly."

"What!?"

"Now come on, let's get some chestnuts before dawn is coming."

Although how much i wanted to sulks at him but his presence here makes my heart warm and it's only the two of us now. Unconsciously a smiled drew upon my lips,

Dear God, don't tell me i'm falling for a guy who still loves someone else

"Stop spacing out and help me," he called out-ready to climb up the tree.