Side Story: First Meeting

So i promised you guys i would make a bonus chapter about their first meeting and how Kim Myungsoo taken an interest on Ah Ri.

Author

"President! There's a fight by the back of the school again!"

"Again!?"

The peachy blonde haired teen girl shot her head up from the desk from focusing her paper works that are give by the teachers.Until a certain students barged into her Council office and yelled like crazy causing her to jump from her seat.She rose from her seat and snatch her black jacket from the chair then tied it around her small waist-along with a simple white buttoned-up shirt,blending well it red tie and red skirt.

"Who is it this time,really." she sighs frustratingly as running her fingers through her hair and dash across the hallways down to the back of the school as one of the witnesses lead them the way.

"I have no idea,but judging the from their uniform they look like from the DongMun University!" said one of the girl beside her.

DongMun University? That school wasn't that far from ours.

"I heard their students always looked for trouble," she uttered again,making Ah Ri gulp.Although how much she's scared to deal with gangsters kids but however she is still the President who is in charged for the discipline of the school,and besides,she is usual to dealt with these kinds of problems,aye?

"There they are!"

The students who had followed her stopped behind her back and only stood still,unable to move,

"I- i think we're just gonna be here,President."

"Y-yeah,please take care." stuttered them.She only nodded in understanding,knowing they're probably afraid to be hit or involved in these kinds of people and situations.She then continued her way towards them and in her eyes,there are probably 5 figures surrounding a two students from her own University as they only had their backs against the fences on the ground in fear.

"Oh,lookie here boys.Looks like your bruise has gone,huh?" she heard one of the guy laughs-kicked the side of the fences by one of the student's head-nearing to hit him.

"But don't worry.You're gonna have a new tattoo tonight." he states,making the guys around him laughs along.

Ah Ri couldn't hold her composure anymore although how much she wanted to regain in back.And so she stepped forward behind them with a big guts of hers.

"Hey!" she exclaimed,making them all turned their heads towards her.

"Remind me if you guys are even taught of this at school since you were a darn small little kid,but ever heard of the law 'NO FIGHTING' in this school! Especially when you're outsiders!" she rant on without fear glinting in her tone-glaring at them.Nonetheless,she have to admit that although how badass the DongMun University boys are,but they still got their...charming looks on them.

And one of them caught her eyes,but of course she had to stop them from doing so.

"Oh,if it isn't the President of KyungHee," smirked one of the guy-turning around so he was now fully facing her,as so as the others.

Her eyes traveled down to the two guys behind them which are on the ground-had some of red bruises on their faces and how their face felt relieved when they saw her.

"Well," starts the guy who had caught her eyes.His eyes roam around her body;more like toe to head carefully.She raised a brow at him,

"What're you looking at?" she spat,