special chapter: behind the scenes

Special Chapter! I have always wanted to do a chapter like this!

Just read it and find out what does it mean by 'Behind The Scene of my Book,Last Romeo' !

I hope you do understand what i am writing here! Hehehe

Enjoy!

Ah Ri

I took a glance at the man who is sitting opposite of me.He had his legs crossed and his sharp eyes concentrating on the papers in his hands. His lips slightly moving one at a time whenever he read his parts.

It has been over 2 and a half hours in this silence.Feeling fidgety and pressured as the ticking produced by the clock was the only source of sound around us and plus the pattering of raindrops on  the window.

I have tried to focus on my own dialogue papers but it won't work.It is suppose to be my photo shoot for my new upcoming solo album,but they had to postponed it since they said the filming has to be ended first. UGH.

"Myungsoo~!" i sang-attempting to disturb him,

"Not now,Ah Ri." he was too preoccupied and i gotta admit,he is so slow in memorizing drama dialogues.

I pouted; "You know it's suppose to be my album released today," i tossed my paper to the other end of the couch then slumps my body onto it,feeling pressured and stressed from all the words i'm seeing.

"And you do know it's our last episode for today?" he said-Myungsoo only spare me a short glimpse before went back to his paper,my forehead creased as well as my eyebrows.How dare he just ignore me like that!

Starting to get bored any seconds,i started to sings his band's songs-Last Romeo.Which is the title of our filming drama now-yet i am out of tune.

"Ah Ri,please,Just this once,"

He who took indication of noticing me finally only shot me a weird look,i ignored him and continued to sing his band's other songs.Starting from 'Be Mine', 'Paradise' and 'The Chaser'.

"Don't you have the longest paragraph than i do?" he interrupted me-causing me to finally stopped singing and look at him,

"It's way too easy,you don't have to memorizes every single detail.Just go with you common sense." i snorted.Went back to stared blankly at the white ceiling above us.

Until i heard a low chuckles slipped from his lips,

"What is so funny Kim Myungsoo?" i glared;tilted my head to the side and just to see him smiling derisively,

"Common sense huh? See,that's what i loved about you most." he smirks;

"Oh yeah? What about my looks then?" i shot up from the couch,now fully facing him.

"Looks doesn't matter." he uttered bluntly.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms as huffing to the other way.

"Come here," he beckons me with his hand lightly in the corner of my eyes,sighing; i obliged him and stood in front of him.

He pulls my hand towards him and in result making me sat on his lap;

"Say,why don't we go and get some Jjajangmyeon after the filming for today?"  he looked up at me;smiling innocently like he always does,now i know why he is the Visual face of his group.

My lips stretched into a wide smile,but that is until i realized we couldn't be much more fre than we could anymore.The paparazzi almost caught us on the day we just finished filming 'Last Romeo' on the way back home-together hand in hand.