juliette

{ I recommend you to listen to INFINITE's BE BACK song as reading this chapter. Keep on repeating the song!}

Ah Ri

Wicked laughters filled my ears.I must not lost consciousness now,especially with my condition like this.They could do something inappropriate to me while i'm out.No matter how pain my body is suffering now,i can't fall unconscious.

My uniform has been tore and they gave me cuts around my thighs just for fun like i'm just some kind of doll.My body lied limp on the ground,my hands are starting to feel tired since they have it tied still on my back as well as my legs with a piece of cloth.

I forced my heavy eyelids open and to see one of the guy raising his phone up until i heard a camera been captured.My eyes widened,he did not just took a picture of me like this.

"Saving for memory?" teased one of the mate as walking towards him,taking a glance to his phone either.

"Are you kidding me? No way.But,i'm sending one to him." the guy with the phone smirks at me but then focuses back to his phone and somehow he looks like he was typing something.

"Him? Who're you talking 'bout?"

"Who else? Kim Myungsoo."

My breath caught in the back of my throat.His name was mentioned by them and how my heart was messed in a fast rhythm.There's no way they're really going to involve Myungsoo here right?

Just by the thought of how there is a small possibility he could find me here terrifies me.If he came along he would be out-numbered and they could beat the crap out of him-or worst,kill him.

My thoughts are even gone to think about how worried my parents could i'm not at home for a night-or probably never will.I wonder how Donghae might be frantically searching for me right now.I slowly shut my both eyes closed;feeling how thirsty i am right now.

Kim Myungsoo,

Don't come,please.

Myungsoo

I stopped in my tracks the moment a wind blew past me.I don't even know it is just my feeling nor did i heard them whispered my name in a brief moment.I shut my eyes tight and clenches both fists on my sides.

"Hey,you alright there man?" i heard Sunggyu asked who is beside me.

"Yeah." i nodded.

"Well then,let's start with the plan now,shall we?" We all nodded towards our eldest hyung.Sungyeol patted my shoulder before slightly squeezing me-attempt to assure me as he gave me an 'everything's gonna be alright' look.

Until i finally walked into the elevator to my Father's office in his company.As soon as i entered it,i pressed the floor button of where it was located.

"We'll be waiting as long as you just pressed the button,Myungsoo." was Dongwoo's final words before the elevator door closed and their appearances disappeared behind it.

In this silence elevator,i recalled back the plan that we had done back before we reached this place.

-FLASHBACK-

"Your fiancee is the one behind all these?" Sungjong mumbled while i still just glaring at the phone in Sungyeol's hand hardly even listening to their confusions.

She did this? But..why?

Although how strongly i dislike her but behind those masks was her true colors? But why would she kidnapped Ah Ri? This doesn't make sense.