fool

Ah Ri

This in unbelievable. He even said he wanted New Zealand as their honeymoon!? Geez,how pervert can he be just so he can do 'it' with a picturesque view, is that it!?

And why the hell am i getting mad myself?

Great,just great.

Thanks a lot for today Kim jerk Myungsoo

I stomped my way to my room as soon as i caught a taxi for my home ride.Good timing since i ran out from the studio then this empty yellow cab was just about to pass me by across the road.

"Uh, lady Ah Ri,is everything alright?" Ji Hyun-my best maid came knock onto the door with a soft tone adopted in it.

"I'm fine!Just make me dinner!" i replied as letting my heavy body fell onto my own bed.I know i'm being a spoiled brat right now but i just needed some time alone for now before anyone could get smack by my anger here.And so i succeed in pushing everyone for today from my room until school comes tomorrow.

Which by any means i'm gonna see that guy again.Dang it.

That's it,i will stay away from wherever that guy appears nor stay quiet whenever he will talk to me.Or so i thought...

"President,Kim Myungsoo is looking for you...?"

I swear i could almost choked on my own ramen.I coughed up some of the broth away from my throat;preventing it from choking the spiceness down.Lifting up my head,i stared at horror to one of my classmate-since she's finding me from the class and eventually found me here eating lunch by the cafeteria with Mari sat opposite of me.

"Wah! You almost squirted onto me!" she yelped while i only throw her short daggers but then went my attention back to the messenger girl in front of me.

"What?" i gasped-surprised by her sudden message,

"He shouted your name right when he slam our classroom door open." her words were blunt.

Damn,why is he making a ruckus!?

"Uhh,Thanks." i muttered awkwardly as she nodded and walked away hesitantly at first-must be confuse why the heck would the playboy of this school looking for the President who is so obvious in disliking a man like him.

"What did you do again?" Mari eyed me.

I frowned; "Firstly,i did not do anything obviously! and second,please hide me because he's heading this way! Waah!" i pointed out towards the direction of canteen's doorway to find him standing by as tilting his head around;trying to find me as fast as he could,

"What am i suppose to do?" she looks at me while i could just scan my eyes to find a hiding spot

"Hide me i told you!" i said briskly.

"Argh!" I just needed to be unseen by him.And thanks from Mari of not even trying to help me with anything,i ended up getting off from my seat and squatted down among the crowds of the tables filled with students around us.

Some of them were looking at me weirdly but heck,i don't care! I just need to be out of sight from him!

"Is he gone yet?" i asks Mari as i kept my head low so my gazes stick onto the ground;

"Mari,is he gone yet?" once again i asked.No answer came from her but the voices of the crowds in this hall.

"Mari! Is he--my god!" i yelped out loud as soon as i lift my face up just too someone standing right in front of me with a confuse looks on his face.His silky brown bangs occupied his forehead and one of his eyes as he looked down at me,