liar

Donghae

"God,what happened to you?"

The top of her hair reeks the can of coke and it was dead cold now since winter emanating the thick atmosphere.I could tell how weak she is right now,not to mention her uniform were now stained wet making the cold air nipped through it and pierced into her skin.

Seconds later,all of a sudden her whole body weighed onto mine as she fell onto my embrace and her head fall limply to my shoulder.Luckily i stood right beside her and close enough to caught her before she could fell onto the ground and she might have hit her head somewhere hard.

"Ah Ri! Yah yah,wake up-" i got no replied and when i noticed that her once pink lips now replaced by a pale blue-ish color.

Damn it

My eyes do a quick scan to our surroundings and to find a bunch of students outside nor from my own classes had already laid their eyes on us as i could whispers around.

"Sunbae,get her to the infirmary now." Mari bit her lower lip as her eyes shows horridness to the girl on my arms.I nodded at her-then quickly shifted Ah Ri onto me closer.I lowered myself down and placed one arm under her legs while the other one's goes around her back;carrying her in the bridal-style would be.

"Hang in there." i whispered to her heavy breathing of pantings-must be all the dizziness she hold up too long since earlier.

With that,i began to make my way towards the infirmary by the 2nd floor as fast as i could.Passing through the crowds and the others were even asking what's wrong with her,but of course i just brushed them off even though it's the teacher.Heck,i don't have time to stop and do some story-tell for them.

"Ms.Ahn!" i called out throughout the infirmary as soon as i uses one leg to slide the door open making a quite loud enough entrance.

"Oh my,what happened here?" came a woman-like voice from a corner with the white lab-coat sculpted her figure and the spectacles hanging around her neck.Starring wide-eyed to us.

"She has high fever," i panted.

"Lay her down there" she instructed as she led the way to the bed behind those white curtains just by the window.And as soon as i did that,Ms.Ahn handed me a small tablets with a glass of mineral water to me.I look at her in confusion,

"Give her this fast before her fever got any worsen." she placed the tablets on my palms

"Now? But she couldn't swallow at this condition." i frown.But then she shook her head;

"Now,Donghae." with that,she left leaving me alone with questions.I looked back at her pale face that were once looks lively than ever.

How am i suppose to do that?

My mind think fast until finally it seems to caught one plan.But to my horror,it wasn't such a clean one.I slowly sat myself down beside her-never taking my eyes off of her face while my head was still in a messed of a battle whether should i do this or just wait until she woke herself up.

Right now,i should only worry about her health

After what felt like a minute has passed i finally determined what my decision is.Gathering enough courage,i put the tablets into my mouth then along with a gulp of the mineral water,keeping it inside my mouth as my focuses went back to the unconscious girl beside me.

Without hesitating another seconds,i slipped my hand underneath her head and one under her back-slightly lifting her up from the bed as i leans in closer to her face that is until i could feel her breaths brushing the top of my lips.