man in love

Ah Ri

"President, the assembly by the hall for new students are about to start! We need you to get ready."

I look behind me to see one of my student council member shouted from afar.

Wait, is it that fast!?

"Looks like you're gonna get more busy."

Donghae who is still standing in front of me followed my gaze to the person behind me and smiled.

"Yeah,i guess so."

I forced a fake smile as my eyes went back to him while on the other side of me was cursing for the moment i could talk more to Donghae.

"I'll see you around." Donghae flashes me a kiddo smile-with his eyes slightly forming an eyes-smile that i would love to see it everyday.

"Do your best." He added,giving a thumbs up before finally turn around and starts to walk away.

"I will!" I couldn't help but to grin.

Myungsoo

"This so goddamn boring."

I uttered as Sunggyu-who sat beside me while munching his hotdog that he bought on the way school like a little kid. Well as the matter of fact, he does look like one.

We were sitting by the back of the assembly hall near the exit door because no matter how much air-con this hall has it still feels so hot and stuffy-not to mention a lot of students are here.

"I heard from Woohyun," He starts with his mouth full-resulting the food that he is chewing now is squirting onto the sleeve of my uniform blazer. I looked at him in annoyance and glared at him,

"Mind if you swallow down your food first?"

He blinks at me for few times before flashing me a cheeky smile;

"Sorry," He swallowed it down.

"I heard from Woohyun that you are close with the President?"

Again? Woohyun really do need a tape from me to stick it onto his mouth

"Which President?" I lied-adopting a hint of uninterested talking and my eyes never met his

"You know which President i'm talking about."

"No i don't"

"Liars go to hell,Myungsoo." He frowned and i smirked;

"Then i'd rather go into that hell."

"Stop playing around and answer me,"

"So what if i am," I groaned;frustrated.

"But how?! I've never seen you two alone together though!"

"Because i don't want you guys to open your mouth and starts quacking like ducks."

"That's rude." He snorted.

"I'm just stating a fact." i shrugged my shoulders until the lights in this hall turned dim and only remains small orange lights were on along the other ends of the hall-only white bright lights on the stage were on either.

Not too long until i realized the seats in this hall were full and the familiar figure was walking on the stage with papers in her hand from behind the red curtains-standing in front of the stands with small microphone placed on top of it.

"Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen-I myself as the President council of this university,would like to welcome you with all our sincerity and we are fully happy to see that you have chosen KyungHee as your first year nor to even last year of University. My name is Song Ah Ri and along with my mates in the council society will held a great festival with fireworks at the late afternoon today. My last note for you all that please enjoy the rest of your years with us and once again, Thank you and have a good day."