angel

Ah Ri

"Ah Ri~!" Mari's voice echoed throughout the whole corridor while i was packing my stuff into my bag;ready to go home.

"There you are!" i heard our classroom door being slam open and i heard her footsteps marching towards me closer.

"I'm waiting for my Starbucks~!"

i rolled my eyes at her, "Is that how you treat junior huh?" i snickered,

True,Mari is the 3rd upper class student while i am still stuck at 2nd year.

"Hey,you're the one who promised me first!" she spat back.

I finally slings my bag over my shoulder then flashes her a smile,

"Fine! You win Pft-"

We then started to headed out from my classroom as i heard her squealing a 'Yes!' for Starbucks, until i heard the boys in my class bidding me a goodbye.

"We'll see you tomorrow Ah Ri ya!"

i smiled awkwardly at them and bowed slightly,

"Well that was weird," Mari hissed beside me.

"Tell me-- Oof!"

As soon as i slide the door open out from my class; my forehead came in contact onto somebody's chest.

"Hey-!"

"I'm sorry! Are you okay?" the person immediately interjected,

Woah?

I lift my chin up to see a fine young man in his uniform similar to us; he had this brown shady gazes as well as his hair that seems so silky and is combed down in a shipshape way.

"Oh.." unconsciously i mumbled;can't tearing my sight away from his gorgeous features.

"Are you okay?" i heard him ask again as he staring down to me.

"Oh uh.. Yes,I am! Th-thank you"

I could feel myself flustered and my cheeks heated up from all the blood rushes through it.

"That's a relief," his lips were pulled on both sides forming a smile.

Oh God, did mother Mary send an angel for me? If yes then i would be happily live my life for her.

"If i hurt the President,for sure i'm in trouble." he joked along after stepping a foot away from me as soon as he realized how close our gap are.

"Is that how the rumour about me are? I mean.. all mean and rude?"

i ask him carefully;of course i still care about my reputation

A few chuckles slipped out of his lips,

"No,not really actually i just thought that the President is cute,that's all."

Not only he is handsome but woah look at that sweet talker.

Please heart, stay strong.

I bit my lower lip to suppress down a squeal and hoping i didn't blush in front of his eyes.

"W-well--" i cleared my throat.

"Thank you..?" i giggled lightly.

He looks at me for a moment with that deadly smile-making me go all nervous and i could have sworn those brown gaze twinkles.

"I'm Lee Donghae, from the 3rd year class."

"S-song Ah Ri,from the 2nd year class.Pleasure to meet you." i stretch a hand out for a friendly handshake.

"Oh so it's Song Ah Ri" he smiled before he took my hand in his,

"Pleasure's mine." he bend down and planted a kiss on the back of my hand.

His prince demeanor-like send my heart skips a beat.

"I'm sorry but we better be going now!" Mari-who i just realized she was also been there the whole time;watching us suddenly pulled me by the arm away from Donghae

"B-but i was talking!" i whined,

"We had a date to catch! See ya' Donghae!" she starts to drag me along with her.

I look at him over my shoulders and just to see him from afar smiling and make a small wave.

Stop beating heart

Author

"I know you like him," Mari stated dully;with her hands rested under her chin while her chocolate chip cream Starbucks in venti melt in front of her.

"Huh?" Ah Ri look at her-blinking after tasting the beverage size in her hands.

"Him? You mean Donghae?"

Mari nodded;

"You know him right?"

This time Ah Ri eyeing her

She nodded again,

"I do,every girls in the school does,especially the girls in his class." she shrugs her shoulder,seeming not to even be bothered by it

"Maybe i'm too busy to take notice of him..?" Ah Ri mumbling to herself.

"He is like the second kingkas after Kim Myungsoo! How can you NOT know him!"

Mari raised her voice- emphasising the NOT part and the KINGKAS.

"As i said i'm busy being the president."

Ah Ri frowned at her,

She then decided to keep silent-sipping her green tea latte cream. Even her own best friend does not even know the oh so famous kingkas of the Kyunghee school is taking on interest in her and she don't even know what's the reasons behind it.

It's not that she did not want to tell her;sooner or later she'll find out anyway.

"Speaking of the devil." Mari whispered.

The bell door of the ice cream shop chimed to see a group of boys entering with laughters filled the air and worst, they are wearing the same uniform as theirs.

But most of all,to Ah Ri's nightmare, Myungsoo stood in front among the boys is the first thing that caught her sight.

She had to admit he does have the most look on him and stands out more with his brown hair.

While examining his face out from afar-unrealizing that Myungsoo's eyes caught her figure sitting by the small round table at the corner of the window.

Smirking;he decided to made up a little play.

He make his way towards her place;

"Hey there,beautiful" Myungsoo comfortably plop himself down beside her and slinging an arm around her shoulder.

"What are you doing!?" Ah Ri instantly grabs his arm and shove it away from her-from the corner of her eyes she could see Mari froze on her spot while starring wide eyes at them both as if she had seen ghosts.

Well this is more surprising than ghost though.