rivals

Ah Ri

"Good morning!Please take these pamphlets with you and if you need any tour around the campus just enter and find the stall in blue;there should be guides around it."

"Thank you!"

My grin was endless since this early morning as i handing out the brochure and pamphlets of KyungHee university to the new faces and students that visits yet some of them were gonna register in for our school.

"Ah Ri! We're gonna check out some new students by the assembly hall. Wanna join--What happened to your face?!"

Mari came up behind me and i could see she brought her boyfriend along from another university that she once introduced me a while ago.

If i'm not mistaken, he is called V,right? Or in full name it's Kim Taehyung.

"I bit my own lips when i eat..?" i lied.

"Seriously how clumsy you are." she snorted when the worried look on her face turns into a frown.

And i immediately saw him smiled at his girlfriend's sudden change of expression.

She just didn't get ANY boyfriend. But Mari told me that he is quite popular in his own campus-in a bunch of popular guys called Bangtan Boys.

"Nah, i'm good. You guys go ahead and have fun." I smiled at them both.

"But you should really take a rest. You've been doing this for the past few hours."

Taehyung looks at me while standing beside her.

Now i know why Mari fell for this guy.

I shook my head-still being stubborn as i am for not wanting to follow them.

"No, i'm enjoying this actually."

Mari giggles and nudge my side,

"That is so you!"

"We'll be going now then. See you later Ah Ri!"

She clings her arm around V's and bid me a goodbye shortly then left without sparring another glance at me.

How nice of her life. Having boyfriend that easily.

I frown;noticing how cute they look together and how happy she is whenever she was around V. Hmph. I hate to admit but i want a boyfriend too.

But who am i kidding right. No one even likes me,there's no way i will choose boyfriend from among my fanboys. Heck no.

Turning around again to face the gates,i saw a ducatti stopped right in front of it-but obviously i know who it was already.

He got down from his vehicle and took off the black helmet before placing it under the seat.

Surprisingly among these crowds,i could see his eyes has already laid on me and only me. Smirking-he starts to make his way towards me. Not to mention that every girls who saw him or he walk pass by starts to blushing like crazy and goes 'Kyaa'.

Seeing the white band-aid on his left cheeks making me suddenly recalling of what happened last night and this morning.

-FLASHBACK-

"There, it's all finished." i stick the last band-aid on to his left cheek-to cover his bruise there because literally it's the biggest one is there.

"How 'bout this one?"

He pointed out with his index finger to the small scratch on his corner lips. Making me cocked my head to the side in confusion;